The Student Room Group

How often do you wash your hair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Wilfred Little
Every day is excessive, just do it when you shower.

But I shower everyday...
Once a week lol, mine doesn't get greasy fast so I don't bother to wash it till it does...😋...I don't see any point in doing that...😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
No more than once a week, if it's straightened then I'll leave it two weeks.
Oil isn't really a problem with my hair, a distinct lack of is!
Reply 23
Every 2-3 days,depending on weather and if I've used any hair styling products.
Reply 24
Once/twice a day? Especially after sport or something active!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by syrettd
But I shower everyday...

lol
Reply 26
Original post by Wilfred Little
Every day is excessive, just do it when you shower.

Soooo how often do you shower?
Original post by LilacLily
Depending on the weather I wash it either once or twice a week or once every 2 weeks.(that's not gross right? Is it??):biggrin:

So how often do you wash your hair?

i;m the same as you! cos of my curly/dry hair i dont need to that much. every 2 weeks is stretching it though xD
Reply 28
everyday i have long thick hair but even if i didn't i would still wash it everyday out of hygiene
I wash my hair every other day when I shower.

Then I just put it up in a bun or in a braid and forget about it :lol:
I wash it with shampoo about once or twice a week and then in between that I will co wash my hair :smile:
Reply 31
Once every two (or sometimes three) days, although if I'm not going out anywhere and my hair isn't too bad, I'll leave it for longer- I'm lazy like that :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 32
Every day, because I shower everyday and it's short, so doesn't take long. I generally don't wash it on Fridays, though, because of my routine - I shower at night ready for college in the morning, so when there's no need to get up early, I shower the next morning instead.
My hair's, like, boob length at the moment: I used to wash it every other day but I really like the messy hair look and for me, that's only acheivable with 2nd or 3rd day old hair. Plus after washing and drying, my hair gets incredibly slippery and flat and I hate that so I tend to leave it for as long I can before it actually looks dirty. So now I only wash it every 3-4 days (plus it's less effort haha)
Twice a week :smile:

Personally, I think it's quite rank to go more than a week without washing your hair.
Reply 35
Twice a week. I know the more I wash it, the more I'll need to. And I dry shampoo every other day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
I have to wash mine every day, every other day at the most. I have a fringe which gets greasy quicker than the rest of my hair which is kinda annoying.
Reply 37
Once or twice a week, and yes I'm a guy. But I do shower everyday, I just don't like shampoo because the chemicals mess up my hair.
(edited 10 years ago)
Every day if I have college... once every two/three days if I'm not going out.
Reply 39
Once a week, my hair doesn't get greasy that often lol

Quick Reply

Latest