The Student Room Group

UKIP Councillor- 'send all immigrant home' is she right

Poll

Should immigrants be sent home

UKIP Councillor (she was a Tory when the video was made) says according to her that all illegal immigrants should be sent home. The papers say she was referring to all immigrants

Comments and do you agree?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25288162
I think that if they have the right to stay here, such as indefinite leave to remain, they shouldn't be sent home. Illegal's should be sent back though, as they have no means of supporting themselves here
Reply 2
Illegal immigrants should be sent back home by definition. If you let them stay then they're not really illegal immigrants any more.
Reply 3
Be idiotic to send back all immigrants. Illegal immigrants and those that commit certain crimes should be kicked out though.
Reply 4
We need some immigrants, especially the clever/skilled ones. Do we actually know if she was referring to all immigrants or just illegal ones?
Reply 5
Illegal and criminal immigrants should be deported but she was not right, she's a bigot who should be purged from the political landscape.
Reply 6
Sending back all immigrants wouldn't be reasonable - a lot of first generation immigrants become British citizens eventually. I can't imagine any rational government deporting its own people.

Illegals, however, should go. If you want to stay in a country, at least show the laws of said country some respect.

I can't really make judgement on this UKIP councillor as I've not seen the video. I don't think seeing the video would make any difference, as it seems the paper has deliberately edited it to mean what they want it to mean. Without the full context I cannot be sure who is telling the truth. My gut says that the paper is lying to get a better story, though.
Original post by Ace123
UKIP Councillor (she was a Tory when the video was made) says according to her that all illegal immigrants should be sent home. The papers say she was referring to all immigrants

Comments and do you agree?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25288162

I agree.

Don't miss out putting 'illegal' in things like your title because it's rather worrying.
Reply 8
no, she's a xenophobic little ****, if anyone should be "sent home" it's idiots like UKIP, send them back to the sewers they crawled out of.
No, of course not. It's just right to minoritize European communities without their consent and transform their nations causing ethnic cleansing in the likes of Paris, London, Malmo, Brussels. Of course, it is the resisters who are the real racial extremists here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending