The Student Room Group

How often do you use Whatsapp??

Scroll to see replies

Everyday really. People message me on it much more than other forms of communication. I find it easier too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tiny tiger
I know how this feels. Especially hurts when my crush comes online to read a message I have sent, then goes back offline and not reply for a couple of hours. :frown: I always have the intention to do the same to her when she replies, but I get so giddy when she does that I have to reply straight away haha

That's me exactly! I always decide to 'revenge' them by purposely reading the message and replying an hour or two later, but I never have the heart to do it! It's quite annoying haha :rolleyes:

Ha thanks :tongue: but I was talking about a personal rep I received in German :K:
Original post by This Honest
Ha thanks :tongue: but I was talking about a personal rep I received in German :K:

Oooh. I see
Reply 224
Original post by nyan~
Oh, I see. You didn't use it now though :tongue:

Nope, I typed that message on my computer. :P
Original post by LolaLowe
free text on your mobile, can also send photos. I use it all the time to 'chat' with friends in Egypt and have never paid a penny nor been asked to.

Every mobile contract these days will have unlimited texts though? I know a lot of my friends use it but I don't understand what benefit i'd get from having it. Maybe i'm just getting old :dontknow:
Don't really use it tbh. I have tons of texts and my friends do as well-even the cheap ones.
Original post by sr90
Every mobile contract these days will have unlimited texts though? I know a lot of my friends use it but I don't understand what benefit i'd get from having it. Maybe i'm just getting old :dontknow:

My phone contract has only JUST changed to free text worldwide, but my mates in Egypt pay thru the nose for international texts.

There are loads of apps you dont need, perhaps this is just one of them!

(or maybe its the age thing as you say! :wink: )
Original post by LolaLowe
(or maybe its the age thing as you say! :wink: )

Probably :sad: It's the same with Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat. Friends are addicted but i've never used them.
Reply 229
You can't go wrong with free texts and calls. It's a great app, except for the fact that i have a needless addiction to it. There should be a rehab centre for whatsapp addiction. :smile:
Original post by sr90

WhatsApp (and any other chat application) sends the messages through faster than texting, which has a slight delay. Also you can use it between any mobile phone numbers in the world and do picture messaging etc. which would normally be expensive through the phone network (and often not included in your contract).
Original post by sr90
Probably :sad: It's the same with Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat. Friends are addicted but i've never used them.

hehe! I quite like Twitter, I use it to leaf thru short headlines of stuff that interests me rather than trawl thru newspapers etc. I dont do Tumblr, Instagram or Snapchat, I have lots of ways of sharing photos and chat without them.

I suppose some 14 year olds do ALL of these, but frankly, who else has the time!?
Reply 232
What's your whatsapp number
Reply 233
Not as much as I used to.
I use it far too often-all day everyday actually. I need help! :redface:
Probably every day! I've got a group message with all my friends on there.
Officially and addict. And it's so easy to stalk people on there too. It's getting ridic now.

Quick Reply

Latest