The Student Room Group

How to ask a guy’s number on Instagram ?

I want to do it in a playful way. We’ve been talking for 3 weeks. Deep ongoing convos. I was thinking maybe when he can’t answer straight away and then says sorry etc I could be like “ah a bit rude, don’t know what you could do to fix it… maybe asking for my number is a good way to go” what do you think? Too much?
Reply 1
If you have an iphone, saying 'let's play imessage games' is always the way to go to get their number (download game pigeon app if you don't already have imessage games). Or saying you like text messaging/phone calling better
Reply 2
"I'd like to talk on the phone, what's your number?"

It's really as simple as that.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I want to do it in a playful way. We’ve been talking for 3 weeks. Deep ongoing convos. I was thinking maybe when he can’t answer straight away and then says sorry etc I could be like “ah a bit rude, don’t know what you could do to fix it… maybe asking for my number is a good way to go” what do you think? Too much?

i think that's a good approach if you want to be more flirty - you could also just give him yours first! good luck :smile:
If I were you, I would say something like "I don't really use Instagram that often, can we text on WhatsApp instead? My number is XXXXXXXXXX". Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending