The Student Room Group

How often do you use Whatsapp??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I use it all the time.

Original post by SneakyUK
All the time, I use it rather than texting as all the people I talk to have a smartphone.

-Sneaky

Every time I see one of your posts I think you're describing what you wrote as sneaky, if that makes sense, and then I look at your username and realise what you're doing :facepalm:
Reply 21
I use it more often than the text-message, the only ones who still get a text these days from me are those who are also using an iPhone and we send each other iMessages.

Better deal for me to use the Whatsapp unless it is for sensitive info as I communicate a lot with people from other countries and texting overseas numbers can quickly add up.
Reply 22
Never even tried using it. I just use Facebook messaging or text. I don't see the need to start using Whatsapp or Kik or whatever the hell people use nowadays, the lower the number of apps that my messages are split up among the better.
Every day. I usually only speak to my boyfriend on it. Occasionally a couple of others. :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
I use it every second of my life :colondollar:
Reply 25
I've only paid whatsaapp one which was two years ago

I use that more than the bbm that I got a month ago
Reply 26
Original post by nyan~
I use it all the time.

Every time I see one of your posts I think you're describing what you wrote as sneaky, if that makes sense, and then I look at your username and realise what you're doing :facepalm:

Haha, I see what you mean, I use the signature "-Sneaky" on Tapatalk, since I've recently been using Taptalk to access TSR it automatically inputs my signature. :biggrin:
Reply 27
Too much, at time I have about 5/6 conversatios going at the same time. It is better than texting I think.
Reply 28
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Every day. I usually only speak to my boyfriend on it. Occasionally a couple of others. :lol:

:ditto:
Reply 29
Original post by This Honest
Got it yesterday and have been using it a lot :colondollar:

:smug:

It's me, isn't is? :flutter:
Reply 30
Original post by SneakyUK
Haha, I see what you mean, I use the signature "-Sneaky" on Tapatalk, since I've recently been using Taptalk to access TSR it automatically inputs my signature. :biggrin:

Oh, I see. You didn't use it now though :tongue:
Reply 31
Original post by Precious Illusions
Whatsapp was free for me? It varies though, sometimes it costs and sometimes it's free...

I use Whatsapp a fair bit, it's good for group chats and sending photos.

WhatsApp is free for the first year and then they charge you $1 a year. With some people the free time just gets extended to another year when their expiry date approaches. Happened with quite a few friends of mine. My Whatsapp is about to expire in like 2 months and I really hope my thing gets extended like my friends :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by bluemax
WhatsApp is free for the first year and then they charge you $1 a year. With some people the free time just gets extended to another year when their expiry date approaches. Happened with quite a few friends of mine. My Whatsapp is about to expire in like 2 months and I really hope my thing gets extended like my friends :biggrin:

How can I tell when it's going to expire? I've definitely had it for over a year now.
I use it every day
Reply 34
Wish I had a reason to use it more frequently. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every single day :love: But, it's really annoying when you know there's someone who's always online (like you) but is ignoring you, pfft :unimpressed:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
:smug:

It's me, isn't is? :flutter:

Oh shhh don't want our secret to get out chain chain :flutter:
Original post by euphrosyne
Every single day :love: But, it's really annoying when you know there's someone who's always online (like you) but is ignoring you, pfft :unimpressed:

I know :frown:
Reply 38
Original post by Precious Illusions
How can I tell when it's going to expire? I've definitely had it for over a year now.

Go in whatsapp settings> go in payment info> It should tell you when your subscription expires. This is for Android. If you've an iPhone you may have to juggle around a bit in the options but it'll show you somewhere there only.
Reply 39
Original post by bluemax
Go in whatsapp settings> go in payment info> It should tell you when your subscription expires. This is for Android. If you've an iPhone you may have to juggle around a bit in the options but it'll show you somewhere there only.

My payment info says 'lifetime' :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest