The Student Room Group

Podiatry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Caoimhex
Got a skype interview for Huddersfield on the 24th of January anyone else get one of these?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me bit I rejected it. Starting to regret it now :frown:
Original post by Edna94
Has anyone that's applied to Salford heard anything yet?

Yeah I got an offer :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by LeanneArbucklr
Me bit I rejected it. Starting to regret it now :frown:

Are you an international student too? I am Irish! where else have you applied for?
I'm from Northern Ireland. I applies for Queen Margret, Glasgow Caledonian, Salford & I've got offers from them & then Jordanstown but I have to so the hpat before they will make any offers. Where have you applied?
Reply 44
Yeah I got an offer :smile:

when did you apply? I applied early December and haven't heard anything yet. Congrats on the offer!!!
I take it you all have a foot fetish
Reply 46
I'm from Northern Ireland. I applies for Queen Margret, Glasgow Caledonian, Salford & I've got offers from them & then Jordanstown but I have to so the hpat before they will make any offers. Where have you applied?

Aw very good welldone on the offers, I've applied to Southampton, Northampton, Salford, Plymouth and Huddersfield :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply for queen Margaret? I haven't heard from them yet and applied in November..
Original post by fionajane94
When did you apply for queen Margaret? I haven't heard from them yet and applied in November..

I applies in November I think :smile: they only got back to me after the new year.
Original post by Caoimhex
Aw very good welldone on the offers, I've applied to Southampton, Northampton, Salford, Plymouth and Huddersfield :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wish you the best of luck! :smile:
Original post by Edna94
when did you apply? I applied early December and haven't heard anything yet. Congrats on the offer!!!

Think I applied in October/early November :smile: thanks!!
Reply 51
Original post by Lord Frieza
I take it you all have a foot fetish

Yes! Yes we do! Now whip off your socks and flash us your phalanges :wink:
Reply 52
Think I applied in October/early November :smile: thanks!!

Do you remember how long it took them to get back to you?
Original post by edna94
yes! Yes we do! Now whip off your socks and flash us your phalanges :wink:

lolololol
Original post by Edna94
Do you remember how long it took them to get back to you?

Just checked the dates lol I actually applied November 19th and Salford gave me an offer on December 12th :smile:
Reply 55
Thanks for the info. There are probably 4 or 5 of us applied to Salford from my school and no one else has heard anything either. We all applied around the same time and for different courses so I will give it another couple of weeks before I'm in a panic haha. I went to Salfords open day and it is excellent for Podiatry. I have a friend doing podiatry there in her third year and she loves absolutely loves it
Original post by Edna94
Thanks for the info. There are probably 4 or 5 of us applied to Salford from my school and no one else has heard anything either. We all applied around the same time and for different courses so I will give it another couple of weeks before I'm in a panic haha. I went to Salfords open day and it is excellent for Podiatry. I have a friend doing podiatry there in her third year and she loves absolutely loves it

I'm sure you will be fine no point worrying :smile: I haven't went to any open days or anything it was sort of a last minute decision to choose podiatry but I went and done work experience while writing my ucas and loved it! :smile: what subjects you studying in school?
Reply 57
I did Btec sport science last year and got MM and this year I'm finishing off my Applied science, I got a D last year and I'm predicted another D/D* for this year. I would be over the moon if I got offers from huddersfield and salford
Original post by Edna94
I did Btec sport science last year and got MM and this year I'm finishing off my Applied science, I got a D last year and I'm predicted another D/D* for this year. I would be over the moon if I got offers from huddersfield and salford

I hope you do! We do very different subjects lol
Reply 59
What subjects did you do? And thank ou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest