Maths-B
Eng Lang-B
Eng Lit-N
Sci(double award)-BB
Business Studies-A
Graphics-A
Geography-B
French-C
GNVQ ICT- Merit, equivalent to BBBB(4 B GCSE)

So thats 8 and 1 GNVQ
Reply 181
Ann-Marie xx )
Umm ... there's nothing in your signature, claudia hadji.

You have to click the writing.
Reply 182
i did 12! did one a year early though in year 10 and got an A
Did 11 :smile:
I am going to be taking 11 GCSEs, which is probably one of the highest numbers in our school at least because the most our timetable permits us to do is 9.

I am taking:

English lit
Eng lang
Maths
Double Science
German
Geography
History
Fine Art
Economics (this is an out of hours course that I do one night a week)
Statistics (as my maths teacher told us the other day that he reckons we could all get As at with a bit of work)

I am predicted A*s at them all too so yup, lots of hard work needed lol.
Reply 185
ive only done 6

for my results/expected results...check my sig
Reply 186
I did 10 was all we could do at r school:s
geog, his, food, dbl sci, maths, it, eng, eng lit, german!
Reply 187
I wanted to do both geog and history so I did 13 which seems a little crazy in retrospect!
11 ... and arabic gcse was done back in year 9 (A* :biggrin: )
AS Arabic - B done last year
I did 9....I feel so stupid compared to everyone else but our school forbids us to do any more....they go for quality over quanitity so only timetable for 9. Which is fair enough I suppose!

I did them in English Lang, English Lit, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French and Music.

Bad memories!
Reply 190
I did 14 - for some reason my school thought it best to get us doing 12, I taught myself GCSE Law and they made us do General Studies at college :s
I did 11 -
Eng Lit, Eng Lang, Maths, Double Science, History, Geography, French, German and Art. And then the same crazy college as JH08 who think its a great idea to make every A-level pupil take a GCSE in General Studies...

I sabbotaged mine by writing an essay about Noel Edmonds instead of the Energy topic we were being examined on, and I got a B :p: :rolleyes:
We were also only allowed to take 9 :rolleyes:. Don't really care as it hasn't affected my life in any way :biggrin:
Reply 193
2 short courses
1 double-award
8 full course
ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH 14!!!!!! :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: though everyone in my year is doing 13 anyway :s-smilie: is my school just harsh?! :eek:
11.. 10 full two halves.. 1 tken 2 yrs early.. 2 taken 1 yr early
Reply 196
look next post...
Reply 197
I took 15!!!!:confused: i'm mental...:s-smilie:
12 here....
10.5 and I thought that was a lot :redface: Evidently not!

Latest