The Student Room Group

Is it possible to get an internship without a springweek?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get rejected by every single one Ive applied for so far

5 already rejected me and I go to your average/lower end RG uni doing Econ.
Reply 1
Original post by cicaptive
I'm pretty sure I'm going to get rejected by every single one Ive applied for so far

Yes, I think there are a greater number of internships than spring week programmes. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's possible, just harder - will probably end up in same boat as you. Had four rejects and one interview.

Your application will be stronger though second year of uni and there are more programmes to apply for, just work for it. If you've already given up hope for spring, try secure anything anywhere for summer doing anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
In 2 years there will be a thread...Is it possible to get a spring week without an Insight day? And so on...
Reply 4
Yes, very much possible.

Can't PM back to your message because you got banned but the answer to your message is rejects from DB, CS, RBS and Barclays and an interview with Rothschild.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending