The Student Room Group

would this piss you off?

Scroll to see replies

You sound like my ex, who was a bit pissed off that I was going for a run one Saturday instead of wanting to meet up with him. I always run on a Saturday and wouldn't have got back in time to shower and get ready.
Original post by Mr Tall
My girlfriend who is 17 (i am 18) told me last night that she wouldnt (under any circumstances) be able to do anything for the next 2 days because she has "too much work to do". However, she messaged me tonight on facebook saying that her mums allowing her to have someone over for a while, she messaged me asking me if it was ok if she brought her friend over for a "catch up" because she hadnt be able to go the last two times her friend asked..i begrudgingly said "thats fine" . She then also told me that she actually is going shopping tomorrow with her friends so she might not be able to see me tomorrow night either.

this has REALLY pissed me off.

What would you do?

Why are you pissed off? She's your girlfriend but she's allowed a life other than you. get over yourself.
Yes, I'd be pissed off. Firstly because a bf/gf prioritising friends over you is concerning, but more so the way she went about it, by pretending to be desperately busy but actually making other plans both days.
Original post by Mr Tall
what do you mean exactly?

Don't listen to this guy, he's placing false worry. People need their space man, I'm sure you see her plenty enough, but I would totally make some extra time to see a friend that I've lost contact with for a while.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending