The Student Room Group

What is love to you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
A trivial pursuit that's worth the pain.
Reply 41
Original post by ThatLTUguy
When I don't stop liking them even after I masturbate.

That's the most honest and truest thing any guy could say. I might change masturbation to sex though. If you can lie next to someone and cuddle them and still love the naked body next to you, then you know you love him/her. The 5 mins after you done with sex is perhaps the most honest time a guy can find in his life. This is when he knows if its a one night stand or for serious.
Reply 42
Original post by zaback21
That's the most honest and truest thing any guy could say. I might change masturbation to sex though. If you can lie next to someone and cuddle them and still love the naked body next to you, then you know you love him/her. The 5 mins after you done with sex is perhaps the most honest time a guy can find in his life. This is when he knows if its a one night stand or for serious.

"Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion, it is not the desire to mate every second minute of the day, it is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every cranny of your body. No, don’t blush, I am telling you some truths. That is just being “in love”, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident."

A bit of this, no? :wink:
When I realised we had created a beautiful personal world. My first gf. Life without her would be meaningless.
Original post by zaback21

Lol so true.
Reply 45
Something what allows recive a blowjob when i like.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous
How do you know when you love someone?

When you are ready to die, would do anything, for that person! And also when you can embrace each and every one of his imperfections. :blush: Love is such a beautiful thing that makes people do crazy things sometimes. I generally know that I'm falling in love when I can't stop thinking about that person. I think Love's more complicated than that, though. I'm not even sure how to describe it. It's a feeling like no other. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
You know you love someone when you can see yourself years from now sitting on a front porch with them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A chemical reaction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending