The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lolll, i used to have this fear, when I was 4. just go. nothing bad will happen.
Go down anyway. I don't like the dark, but I make a point of doing stuff like that anyway.
Have you got a torch on your phone? Can you get a torch app on your phone? Have you got a phone which you can use as a light source? Are you on a computer/laptop? Can you use this as a light source? Have you got a weapon in whatever room you're in now?

I keep a chef's knife in my underwear drawer and always keep my phone charged in case I need the light to help me in the darkness for some reason, but my house has lights upstairs and downstairs for the upstairs light so I'm rarely ever in this position. :h:
Get naked, cover yourself in baby oil/butter and run downstairs. Any intruders/monsters will be startled by your display long enough for you to grab a Twix & in the event they TRY and grab you, you'll just slip right out of thier grip and swan off into the night, victorious.
Reply 5
i got a real fear after watching saw ...
Reply 6
Turn the lights on...
Turn on all the lights. or make a lot of noise to scare off the monsters.
Reply 8
Original post by Vixen47
Have you got a torch on your phone? Can you get a torch app on your phone? Have you got a phone which you can use as a light source? Are you on a computer/laptop? Can you use this as a light source? Have you got a weapon in whatever room you're in now?

I keep a chef's knife in my underwear drawer and always keep my phone charged in case I need the light to help me in the darkness for some reason, but my house has lights upstairs and downstairs for the upstairs light so I'm rarely ever in this position. :h:
I'd still risk getting stabbed to creep into your room in the dead of night and watch you whilst you sleep.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I'd still risk getting stabbed to creep into your room in the dead of night and watch you whilst you sleep.

Or would you risk getting stabbed just to look through my underwear drawer? :curious:
Reply 10
Original post by Vixen47
Or would you risk getting stabbed just to look through my underwear drawer? :curious:

Yeah, that too.
Original post by Vixen47

The knife won't stab him of its own accord, there will be human hands involved in it.
Reply 12
lolwut, still aint gone downstairs yet, defiently dont want to see any rats, even i havent seen one since 2010...
take your cock out, it will give you the power to fight 15 policemen, so 1 robber is nothing
Original post by Jack Robinson
The knife won't stab him of its own accord, there will be human hands involved in it.

Yes, his. It's placed directly under where I keep my thongs/bras so when he heads for those and picks them up to exhibit the power of his senses (:mmm:), he'll probably stab himself or slit his face in half. :dontknow: Up to him. :h:
Original post by Vixen47
Yes, his. It's placed directly under where I keep my thongs/bras so when he heads for those and picks them up to exhibit the power of his senses (:mmm:), he'll probably stab himself or slit his face in half. :dontknow: Up to him. :h:

that's pure evil!!!!
Original post by Jack Robinson
that's pure evil!!!!

He knows I love him and I'll save him before he does anything stupid, so it's okay! :h:
Reply 17
Original post by Vixen47
He knows I love him and I'll save him before he does anything stupid, so it's okay! :h:

N'awww I love you too Vix :lovehug:
Watch a video on youtube to pump yourself up, or bring a weapon.
Original post by Blind Ferret
Get naked, cover yourself in baby oil/butter and run downstairs. Any intruders/monsters will be startled by your display long enough for you to grab a Twix & in the event they TRY and grab you, you'll just slip right out of thier grip and swan off into the night, victorious.

Genius. You should write a survival guide!

Latest