The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling uni nursing applicants day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Maddie5177
Thanks, just the next stage now eh! fingers crossed for us oldies!! lol x
Yes indeed! I am sure we just might make it! Are you from Highland ? My applicant day is at 9am, so booked nice wee hotel for an overnight stay, I am sure i will be able to squeeze in some shopping !
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 21
No I stay only 6 miles from Stirling so I only applied to the Stirling campus, got family so couldn't move away, what bout you do u stay near the highland campus? X
Reply 22
Anybody got any news about how the applicant day went for nursing i have mine on the 27th any idea what happens would be good.

good luck to all
Hey all!! I've applied for Nursing at the Highland Campus! Just got my selection day email today, mine is Monday 10th March, anyone else going this day?
Reply 24
Original post by Curly_Emmacs
Hey all!! I've applied for Nursing at the Highland Campus! Just got my selection day email today, mine is Monday 10th March, anyone else going this day?

I am on the Tuesday!:smile:
Reply 25
Anyone else getting impatient waiting to hear back if you've been accepted or not? I know they said that we'd know by the 31st of March but I thought we might have heard by now.
Reply 26
Original post by Hmarshall
Anyone else getting impatient waiting tohear back if you've been accepted or not? I know they said that we'd know by the 31st of March but I thought we mi ght have heard by now.

They are still conducting interviews,mines was today and they also had some yesterday, so might be after they have seen all the applicants we will have an update :-)
Reply 28
Original post by Hmarshall
Anyone else getting impatient waiting to hear back if you've been accepted or not? I know they said that we'd know by the 31st of March but I thought we might have heard by now.

Yes me!! Just want to know either way now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hi all. When was your interviews? How did you all think you done?

:smile:
Reply 30
Original post by jm1414
Hi all. When was your interviews? How did you all think you done?

:smile:

I was 26th February, it wasn't much of an interview really, it's was more about them telling you all about the course so I've no idea how they are going to decide! There are loads of people at the applicant days and hardly any places!! Hope we get told soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Are they still doing applicant days for the highland campus? I haven't heard any thing yet.
Reply 32
Anyone heard anything back yet? Getting more nervous by the day! :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Has anyone had any offers from the Highland campus yet?
Reply 34
Anyone had an offer yet? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have heard nothing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
I havnt heard a thing, not even had an invite for an applicants day
Reply 37
Reply 38
Hi girls, still waiting for an email 😖
I know a girl who received an unconditional offer Thursday so they are sending offers already.
We might have news this week 🙏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by Carmiu
Hi girls, still waiting for an email ������
I know a girl who received an unconditional offer Thursday so they are sending offers already.
We might have news this week ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Stirling campus offers started going out last week, I don't think the Stirling (Highland) campus offers are out yet x

Quick Reply

Latest