The Student Room Group

Sending with Parcelforce - this long??

I ordered something from the US which I wanted to return. I didn't collect it, but told Parcelforce to send it back.
It took about a week for it to come from the US to a UK post office (including being held in customs). Now I spoke to Parcelforce by phone to send it back and asked approx. how long. He sounded slightly weird but he said "uhm..perhaps a month".

So a week to deliver a parcel from the US and a month to send it back?

I can't wait that long to get my money back. Anyone have experience with this?
youll be lucky to have that delivered, i sent something to my next door neigboor through parcel force about a fortnight ago and they still havet recieved it. however i have had a good parcel before so it depends on the weather really aha
Reply 2
Original post by Millie228
I ordered something from the US which I wanted to return. I didn't collect it, but told Parcelforce to send it back.
It took about a week for it to come from the US to a UK post office (including being held in customs). Now I spoke to Parcelforce by phone to send it back and asked approx. how long. He sounded slightly weird but he said "uhm..perhaps a month".

So a week to deliver a parcel from the US and a month to send it back?

I can't wait that long to get my money back. Anyone have experience with this?
sent a parcel to from UK to Ireland it toured Germany for a month.
Reply 3
Original post by davidseamen666
youll be lucky to have that delivered, i sent something to my next door neigboor through parcel force about a fortnight ago and they still havet recieved it. however i have had a good parcel before so it depends on the weather really aha

Why did you send something via courier to your next-door neighbour? :s-smilie:
i wanted to surprise him for his birthday by the parcel coming through the post, he would find this soo funny. 2 weeks later i feel like a bit of a mug because his birthday has past and he hasnt got a present, i have heard him crying though the walls. fell for the bloke.
Reply 5
I asked my parcel to be returned from the UK to the US over two weeks and it hasn't moved. At all.

Do these people get paid? Unbelievable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending