The Student Room Group

The TSR Football Forum Awards 2013

Scroll to see replies

These awards give me the proof needed it's not been so good here this past 6 months or so. Missing the likes of tommyjw and a few other funny personalities. I don't think even voted for any newcomer, i can't think of anyone decent who's joined recently? I have definitely missed the Arsenal meltdowns, the United ones really pale in comparison. Though the guy with the pokemon pic after United lost to Spurs was an incredible meltdown.

People definitely aren't getting as annoyed which i attribute to Arsenal's success :wink:
Reply 41
Original post by Zerforax
Damn I feel flattered :biggrin:

Me more so, since I won all three of those awards.

Original post by Gob Bluth
These awards give me the proof needed it's not been so good here this past 6 months or so. Missing the likes of tommyjw and a few other funny personalities. I don't think even voted for any newcomer, i can't think of anyone decent who's joined recently? I have definitely missed the Arsenal meltdowns, the United ones really pale in comparison. Though the guy with the pokemon pic after United lost to Spurs was an incredible meltdown.

People definitely aren't getting as annoyed which i attribute to Arsenal's success :wink:

True, don't even know why I was in the running for the Arsene Wenger award. Think there were funnier personalities here, miss the older lot, says a lot that I'm pretty experienced here :colonhash:.
Reply 42
Jeez, a 2nd place in the Gary Neville Award. Thanks to those 7.7% who voted for me - much love :wink:
Reply 43
Didn't even realise this went on. Thanks to the 11% that voted, I'll take the silver medal :biggrin:

Also just like Hayles I ain't masculine either lol
Reply 44
Third place in the Jonathan Wilson award...

Thanks to the 7.7% haha. :teeth:

Well done all you winners! :u:
I appear to have won something. I have no idea what is happening but thanks everyone I suppose!
Reply 46
Better late than never but thank you to those who voted for me. Truthfully didn't expect to be joint first or first at all because I've noticed the activity of females in this forum has stepped up in recent months and like i said earlier in the thread I've reaslied that i tend to hide myself away in my European Football rubbish. So thank you guys. :colondollar:
So, I won something.

Thanks, good folks. Life just got really hectic over the last year.....
Reply 48
Original post by Kevmeister
So, I won something.

Thanks, good folks. Life just got really hectic over the last year.....

:moon:
Reply 49
Original post by ra-ra-ra
Better late than never but thank you to those who voted for me. Truthfully didn't expect to be joint first or first at all because I've noticed the activity of females in this forum has stepped up in recent months and like i said earlier in the thread I've reaslied that i tend to hide myself away in my European Football rubbish. So thank you guys. :colondollar:

Yeah, voted for you, you put good posts in. I was generally undecided between you and qua though but your posts(albeit small) are always quality. Any good portuguese youngsters coming through in the portuguese league? Also bar Martinez, who looks to be the next big thing from Porto?

Pretty happy Matic is at Chelsea now too.
Reply 50
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Yeah, voted for you, you put good posts in. I was generally undecided between you and qua though but your posts(albeit small) are always quality. Any good portuguese youngsters coming through in the portuguese league? Also bar Martinez, who looks to be the next big thing from Porto?

Pretty happy Matic is at Chelsea now too.

Thank You.

Sporting’s William Carvalho has been the most impressive so far this season. This January transfer window he’s been linked to a couple of teams though. If he continues at Sporting for a bit longer where he gets regular first team football then he has every chance of becoming something great. Hopefully he doesn’t end up doing a Bruma and Tiago Ilori with leaving and then having few opportunities with their new clubs. Although unfortunately for Bruma he’s ruptured his cruciate ligament in his right knee so he faces a lengthy time on the sidelines and I see Tiago Ilori has gone on loan to Granada so there is a possibility that’ll help him out because let’s face it, he was never going to be first team at Liverpool just yet. Adrien is another who has looked good for Sporting this season and if you want to look even further into Sporting I quite like the look of Esgaio who plays in their B team.

As for Porto’s next big thing i guess you could say Mangala, possibly? He seems to be getting a lot of media attention at the moment, as too Fernando. Fernando's contract is up in the summer though so no money for him. Unless he signs a contract now and we sort some release clause but still let him leave in the summer.
Bloody hell bammy dominated this :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest