The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Entrance Exam(UGAA)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vort
Yeah. I got a 2 week email and then a day after that, the 7 week email. A week later, I got the UGAA offer. Hope the test goes well.
Any links you found helpful in preparation? Do you know anything about it, other then what is specified in the website?

Hey!! It's final, I am not going to write it. Let's hope for the best now.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by hersheys10
Hey!! It's final, I am not going to write it. Let's hope for the best now.

I understand your decision. Even, I am feeling ambivalent at the moment.
Hope you get into something brilliant like SRCC or Stephens.
Best of luck!:wink:
And, do keep in touch.
Reply 22
Original post by Vort
And, do keep in touch.

Thanks:smile:. Even I am hoping that you get into LSE. All the best for the boards :smile:. Don't forget to write to me from there :wink:
Original post by eugenia_
I'm from Italy! What about you?

I am from Romania. :biggrin:
Original post by Vort
And, do keep in touch.

What are SRCC and Stephens?
Reply 25
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
What are SRCC and Stephens?

They are two of the constituent colleges of the University of Delhi which are near impossible for most people to get into because of their high academic requirement.Which is something close to 97% in the Grade 12 Final examinations.

Graduates from St. Stephens get around 2 of the 5 Rhodes Scholarships available to India! And, these colleges have a very powerful/famous list of alumni.

There must be some good colleges in Romania! I haven't heard of them though.. :confused:
Reply 26
Original post by Vort
They are two of the constituent colleges of the University of Delhi which are near impossible for most people to get into because of their high academic requirement.Which is something close to 97% in the Grade 12 Final examinations.

Graduates from St. Stephens get around 2 of the 5 Rhodes Scholarships available to India! And, these colleges have a very powerful/famous list of alumni.

There must be some good colleges in Romania! I haven't heard of them though.. :confused:

That's amazing! Good luck:smile:
Original post by Vort

Ah, I see. Good luck mate! Nope, Romania sucks to be honest. :smile:)
Reply 28
Hi! I'm from Italy too. I am a gap year student,but I haven't been invited to sit UGAA. Have u already taken the Esame di Stato and the Ielts exam? Anyway. Good luck xxxxx
Reply 29
Original post by Annaa1212
Hi! I'm from Italy too. I am a gap year student,but I haven't been invited to sit UGAA. Have u already taken the Esame di Stato and the Ielts exam? Anyway. Good luck xxxxx

Hello!

I'm Italian too, and I've been invited to sit the exam. I'm in a gap year as well, and I already have both IELTS and my grades.

Did you get an offer without having to sit the test?
Reply 30
The problem here is that all Indian applicants from the Indian National board (CBSE) have to write the exam. :frown:
I also got invited for the UGAA, I'm a Portuguese student.
So, if we pass the UGAA, we get an offer? Or can we still be rejected?
Reply 32
You can still be rejected. According to the LSE's website only 15 out of 100 test takers got the offer :frown:.

I have not received any invitation, although I'm from Poland so don't know whether I don't have to take it or the invitation did not reach my inbox :frown:. Considering giving them a call on Monday to ask about my application status...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eugenia_
I'm quite confused too! I'm a Law applicant, what about you?

I am applying for business management
Original post by Vort
And, do keep in touch.

Loving how DU shall always take priority. Best of luck!
Which school though?
Hello I am a mature student, been practising all weekend on my precis technique, I hope we all gain a place.
Reply 36
what are you applying for? I hope we are all going to get an offer too:smile: even if in my case it's not possible at all!
Reply 37
Original post by namangupta17
Loving how DU shall always take priority. Best of luck!
Which school though?

Which school am I in? Or do you mean Hersheys10?
Reply 38
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
I am from Romania. How about you?

Hey I'm also from Romania and I'll have to sit the exam too. Where exactly are you from?
Original post by miky013
Hey I'm also from Romania and I'll have to sit the exam too. Where exactly are you from?

I'm from Bucharest. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending