The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Accommodation 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hollytaylorxx
they're checking to see whether a male and female could swap (are you mixed flat?)

(i'f you're wanting to swap with me that is :smile:

yeah i'm in a mixed flat!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by samirati120
yeah i'm in a mixed flat!

dammit, they said they cant -.- with having to equalise the gender between rooms :frown:

sorry!

Good luck finding a room - if you try on the facebook page - loads of people are wanting room that you've got!
Original post by Hollytaylorxx
dammit, they said they cant -.- with having to equalise the gender between rooms :frown:

sorry!

Good luck finding a room - if you try on the facebook page - loads of people are wanting room that you've got!

can you link me to that page please?
Me too!!!!!!!!!!! X
I'm looking for a female swap
- im looking for En Suite accommodation (anywhere really - preferably victoria hall, the view, kensington or central link)

- have St Mary's Single Washbasin room
- courtesy bus service
- only 10 mins away from campus
- quiet and very pretty, good parking
- rooms are bigger than the average size
Original post by CallumIOM
I'm in flat 58 in the View but I'm looking to swap with someone because It's too expensive :frown:

are you still looking for a swap? :smile:
Original post by LauraKate28
St Mary's College anyone? :3

looks like i'll be in St Mary's cant find a swap!

Which flat are you in?
Reply 588
Original post by dezza156
Hey guys I've heard a lot of people wanting to swap from Bowsden Court to closer to campus, I've accomodation at Ricky Road if anyone would like to swap there, it's majorly cheap and right by the gym on campus :smile:

If you're a girl and would be happier in castle leazes I'll be willing to swap?
Original post by sharpy
If you're a girl and would be happier in castle leazes I'll be willing to swap?

Hi what kind of accomodation is it? I can't do catered due to dietary requirements :s-smilie:
Reply 590
Original post by dezza156
Hi what kind of accomodation is it? I can't do catered due to dietary requirements :s-smilie:

ah yeah it's catered, that's my problem too and why I'm looking to swap
Original post by ewright96
Yeahh, flat B2 (:

i am in E2, but still, will see you around!
Anybody in flat 58 at The View?
I've got a single self-catered room in Richard Road if you want to swap?
Original post by LizzieGrace95
Aw cool, I've got a friend in 23C as well so hopefully that means we're all close :smile:

Sounds good! 😊 have you met any of your flat mates yet?
Reply 595
Is is anyone interested in a self-catered en-suite room in The View? The rooms look really nice and it's right in the city centre but I'm looking for something closer to the language department - Park Terrace or Windsor Terrace would be perfect!
Reply 596
Anyone staying in Flat 15 in The View? Or at least nearby? Cheers
Original post by ep04
Is is anyone interested in a self-catered en-suite room in The View? The rooms look really nice and it's right in the city centre but I'm looking for something closer to the language department - Park Terrace or Windsor Terrace would be perfect!
would you consider Richardson road
Original post by Popcorn lover 22
It is an intense course :smile:. London to newcastle is quite far, would you drive or take a train/plane ? I am from Manchester.

Yeah it's a bit of a trek, probably train, you're lucky Manchester is pretty close. Was Newcastle your first choice?
Hi, I'm doing English Lit and history as well, you're the first person I've found:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending