I am E145 aln house

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by agathachu
Turner Court :smile:

I'm Turner Court, flat 22(: you?
Ricky Road, Goldsbrough Court flat 14E anyone?? 🙈
Farne House, Castle Leazes anyone?
Reply 767
Im in Gosforth . . . Cant remember the name of the place :-)
Still looking for at least one flat mate! I'm in flat 2A, hodgkin house, windsor terrace!
Anyone interested in a catered washbasin room in Caslte Leazes? :smile: Found a house to move into so no longer needed.
Yes please, on behalf of my son who is coming but with an insurance place and has no accommodation. How do we take it from you?
Original post by jscottgatty
Yes please, on behalf of my son who is coming but with an insurance place and has no accommodation. How do we take it from you?

Hi! Is this in response to me? If so I'd be happy to discuss it further via private message or email.
Reply 772
Cheap Single, Self catered room with washbasin at Castle Leazes. Looking for an ensuite room preferably close to campus. Could be in Castle leazes itself. Any takers? Send me a message if interested
Flat 2 The View or Marine Biology anyone?
Havent got an offer yet!! Any chance anyone not in need of their accommodation any more?
Reply 775
Original post by Jordanmd01
Anyone interested in a catered washbasin room in Caslte Leazes? :smile: Found a house to move into so no longer needed.

Hi is this still available??
Reply 776
I have a self catered Ricky road (Richardson road) standard and want to swap with anything that has at least a washbasin!!!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 777
Hi! Is anybody interested in swapping with a self-catered room in Richardson Road? Would prefer anything with at least a washbasin and still close to campus (i.e. Marris House, Windsor Terrace, Castle Leazes, Leazes Parade)

Reply 778
Original post by Bjo3
I have a self catered Ricky road (Richardson road) standard and want to swap with anything that has at least a washbasin!!!!!

Hi, I have a single room with washbasin in St Mary's if interested? 78 pounds a week and you can have a car???
Reply 779
Ahh I don't have a car and I heard it is quite a bit away from the university :/

Actually I'm interested in swapping after thinking about it!:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending