Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Anyone from Marris House want to swap for Ricky road?! :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 781
has anyone who got Newcastle as their insurance got an accommodation offer yet? they're meant to be coming out around the second (today) but I've not heard anything yet :'(
Original post by anorman
has anyone who got Newcastle as their insurance got an accommodation offer yet? they're meant to be coming out around the second (today) but I've not heard anything yet :'(

I haven't heard anything either. Some people have and others haven't!
It sounds like we'll be in Richardson road though
Reply 783
Original post by Bjo3
Ahh I don't have a car and I heard it is quite a bit away from the university :/

Actually I'm interested in swapping after thinking about it!:smile:

Hi, just to let you know the room in St Mary's is still available but I don't know how to reply to your message as I'm on my phone and can't work it out haha!
Reply 784
Original post by Jess_1324
I haven't heard anything either. Some people have and others haven't!
It sounds like we'll be in Richardson road though

ooh really? I just want to know! haha, is richardson road just standard, self catered do you know? I didn't apply there originally so I don't know much about it
Hi everyone, I've been offered a standard room in Richardson Road, looking to swap for an ensuite room preferably in The View or Park Terrace (but anything else is also good). Please message me if you're interested. :smile:
Original post by anorman
ooh really? I just want to know! haha, is richardson road just standard, self catered do you know? I didn't apply there originally so I don't know much about it

I just guessed that because most people who are getting offers now seem to be put there. Probably because it doesn't offer any ensuite rooms so not as many people applied for that place. This is all a guess though. The majority of the rooms there are standard, but its cheap!
Anyone want to swap. I have richardson road, standard room. Doubt anyone wants to give up their ensuite room but I'll try and make a good deal!
Reply 788
Hi! Is anybody interested in swapping with a self-catered room in Richardson Road? Would prefer anything with at least a washbasin and still close to campus (i.e. Marris House, Windsor Terrace, Castle Leazes, Leazes Parade)

Thanks
Original post by bio2014
Hi! Is anybody interested in swapping with a self-catered room in Richardson Road? Would prefer anything with at least a washbasin and still close to campus (i.e. Marris House, Windsor Terrace, Castle Leazes, Leazes Parade)

Thanks

I have a washbasin in Leazes Parade I'll swap
Reply 790
Original post by TywinLannister
I have a washbasin in Leazes Parade I'll swap

That sounds great! What can I do? (I think this should be done through private message better)
Original post by Bjo3
I have a self catered Ricky road (Richardson road) standard and want to swap with anything that has at least a washbasin!!!!!

I have a washbasin in Leazes Parade I'll swap, it's close to the campus
Original post by Zer0Hour
Flat 19? Sorta-neighbors :biggrin:

I'm in flat 19 too!! First person I have found haha
Reply 793
anyone in craster house, castle leazes?

or anyone who would like to be? I have a single room with washbasin, catered :smile:
Original post by anorman
anyone in craster house, castle leazes?

or anyone who would like to be? I have a single room with washbasin, catered :smile:

Hey! Are you interested in swapping for ricky road? It's a good deal and close to campus.
Reply 795
Original post by Mathlover101
Hey! Are you interested in swapping for ricky road? It's a good deal and close to campus.

do you have an en suite?
Original post by anorman
do you have an en suite?

No, it's a standard room. Not en-suite and no washbasin.
Reply 797
Original post by Mathlover101
No, it's a standard room. Not en-suite and no washbasin.

ah, I was looking for an en suite really, but thank you anyway :smile: if you are interested in catered at castle leazes however, a girl called alex spafford was looking to swap, she posted in this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278981888925109/?fref=nf

I hope you can find what you are looking for :smile:
Original post by anorman
ah, I was looking for an en suite really, but thank you anyway :smile: if you are interested in catered at castle leazes however, a girl called alex spafford was looking to swap, she posted in this facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278981888925109/?fref=nf

I hope you can find what you are looking for :smile:

Thank you very much for all your help. I will take a look at it! If you find anything else please do shoot me a message.

I hope that you find what you are looking for as well :smile:
Original post by daqaq
Out of all my choices i got my last choice, only one which isn't en suite. Castle leazes, freemans hall. Reading the reviews on castle leazes isn't making me feel any better...

Same - where abouts in freemans ? I'm in claytons house

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending