The Student Room Group
Reply 1
This is a bit of a strange question. I am going to be applying to read Law (M100) at five universities, and then a different subject at Cambridge. The subject I am applying for with Cambridge does not require the LNAT. However, because I am applying to Cambridge at all, does the 1st November deadline apply to me? Also, will you (or can you) send Cambridge my score, even though I will not be doing Law there?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 2
Admissions tutors for non-law subjects at Cambridge will not receive and will not be interested in your LNAT score. So there is no need for you to meet the 1 November deadline, and no value in your meeting it.
Reply 3
Purely out of curiosity what course will you be applying for at Cambridge?
Reply 4
Juneau
Purely out of curiosity what course will you be applying for at Cambridge?
I'm also quite interested to find this out. Bear in mind that you Personal Statement might become a bit tricky if you are trying to write it for two different subjects. I'd say that Admissions Tutors will be able to tell if you are writing a PS for two different subjects and that might lead them to question how dedicated you'd be to their subject. Just a thought.
whatever the subject is that you are only applying to cambridge for, I guess the space on the Cambridge Application Form (CAF) would give you ample space to put your case forward, but even that in my view is pushing it.
It would pretty bad also if the cambridge subject is a science rather than an arts subject presumably?

Latest

Trending

Trending