The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally, some new dinghy boots, a splashtop, and a buoyancy aid.

Also some garden furniture for my balcony next year.

Not sure how much take up for adverts for them there'd be...
My phone and books...nothing else really....
huh? Money? *looks around* what money?
Reply 23
I'll be buying birthday presents, paying off the rest of my holiday for feb, paying for my health insurance, gym, uni stuff and £100 each month for savings which will all be transferred to my student account come sept
Reply 24
I find it interesting that more people intend to buy clothes than supermarket food.. and more people intend to spend money on computer equipment, books, travel etc. than those who intend to spend money on alcohol?
I don't know if this has been said but: driving lessons.
Reply 26
New Student Bank Account
Mobile Phone
Books
Music
Film
Clothes
Reply 27
haha only one person said dating sites.... must be fun in lonesome town
I like the fact more people are buying clothes than supermarket food.
Reply 29
definately more clothes. Don't know when, but probably when I've lost more weight :smile:.
Please keep voting....need a couple of hundred answers....
Reply 31
GD doesn't get very busy - to attract more voters, you'd be best putting a few links to this poll elsewhere, other than in About. Chat perhaps?
Reply 32
I don't have money. If I did I would buy books, music... but I don't pay attention to the ads either :smile:
I'm trying to avoid spending any money at the moment. I don't have a job so no money coming in....and my sisters 1st birthday is coming up so need to get an amazing present for that!

Most likely to buy chocolate though....can't go wrong with chocolate ads!!
Reply 34
Mithent
I find it interesting that more people intend to buy clothes than supermarket food.. and more people intend to spend money on computer equipment, books, travel etc. than those who intend to spend money on alcohol?

My parents do the food shopping and you buy alcohol at a pub, not online :rolleyes:
Reply 35
CN
Please keep voting....need a couple of hundred answers....

need or want?
Reply 36
There's no option for "army of midget slaves". For shame!
I dont think ive ever clicked on an advert online. Without looking i cant remember what the adverts on TSR are about (something to do with crosswords lol?)
Reply 38
Clothes, petrol, phone credit and lunch. Starting work soon, doubt ill be doing much else.
Reply 39
Car and contents insurance, hopefully gonna get a new digital camera after dropping mine :frown: and finally football tickets/associated travel.

Oh yeah, and rent for accomodation.

Latest

Trending

Trending