The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton University

I've got a conditional offer to study Criminology & Criminal justice & law here this year. I've pretty much always had Wolverhampton down as my firm choice. So I was just wondering what it's like there? Does anyone study this? What's the accommodation like? And what is there to do in Wolverhampton outside of uni? Thanks :smile:
Wolverhampton has a university?

~gd
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Not far from Birmingham, therefore if the nightlife isn't great there then you can just jump on the train to Broad St:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by King Leonidas
Not far from Birmingham, therefore if the nightlife isn't great there then you can just jump on the train to Broad St:smile:

That's very true, I've heard Birmingham has a pretty good nightlife and it's like 20 minutes away (: cheers.
I was thinking about what life at Wolverhampton is like as well. I have an unconditional offer from the uni and I want to ask what it will be like to be a university student?
Reply 5
Original post by Matt-J-Falcon-94
I was thinking about what life at Wolverhampton is like as well. I have an unconditional offer from the uni and I want to ask what it will be like to be a university student?

I'm going to the applicant day on the 19th of March to see what the uni's like & hopefully i can chat to people who are already there. Are you going/ have been to any open days?
Original post by KirstyyyN19
I'm going to the applicant day on the 19th of March to see what the uni's like & hopefully i can chat to people who are already there. Are you going/ have been to any open days?

i was going to on the 8th of march but my father has work but hopefully i'll try and arrange 2 go to one on the 8th april just 10 days before my 20th birthday.
Reply 7
Original post by Matt-J-Falcon-94
i was going to on the 8th of march but my father has work but hopefully i'll try and arrange 2 go to one on the 8th april just 10 days before my 20th birthday.

Ah okay. Cool, hope you get the answers you want then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending