The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone staying at Newarke Point?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone know what the classic en suite is and the premium en suite? what's the differences?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
booked mine. I picked block E...I wanted to be off the ground floor xD
Original post by HarviSingh
booked mine. I picked block E...I wanted to be off the ground floor xD

I'm in block E too. What's your room number? Mines NP-E-7-3-b :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
NP-E-7-3-a....Guessing we're somewhat close to each other then lol
Reply 24
everythings the same, apart from the letter...does that mean we're sharing? : o
everythings the same, apart from the letter...does that mean we're sharing? : o

No way! Looks like we are next door neighbours then, your room is next to mine in the same flat. Looks like we are going to be flat mates from September :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
haha what a coincidence.

okay i want a drug test, blood test and im searching your criminal record as we speak
haha what a coincidence.

okay i want a drug test, blood test and im searching your criminal record as we speak

Haha I'm no drug addicted criminal I can assure you! As if you have the room next to me, it's a massive coincidence!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
lol well theres no need to worry on ur behalf (i think) im a tidy guy, no need to worry about dirty dishes or anything xD
(edited 10 years ago)
lol well theres no need to worry on ur behalf (i think) im a tidy guy, no need to worry about dirty dishes or anything xD

Haha well me and you will got on just fine then! I like things to be tidy myself. Oh and I do love to go to clubs and drink, just a pre warning for you lol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinnerd1994
Haha well me and you will got on just fine then! I like things to be tidy myself. Oh and I do love to go to clubs and drink, just a pre warning for you lol :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing wrong with clubbing, i'm there! :cool:

I'm going to apply to Newarke as soon as I can, looks awesome.
Original post by Tashan Lawrence
Nothing wrong with clubbing, i'm there! :cool:

I'm going to apply to Newarke as soon as I can, looks awesome.

Haha I couldn't agree more! But some people don't like it, so was double checking. Maybe you can join me and Harvi, our room numbers are in previous posts. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
i dont mind a drink or 5 myself
i dont mind a drink or 5 myself

Haha now that's what I like to hear! We will definitely get on well then, freshers week shall be amazing! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinnerd1994
Haha I couldn't agree more! But some people don't like it, so was double checking. Maybe you can join me and Harvi, our room numbers are in previous posts. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't book my accomodation till tomorrow, but when I can I'll see what I can do :smile:
Original post by Tashan Lawrence
I can't book my accomodation till tomorrow, but when I can I'll see what I can do :smile:

Yeah yeah, that's fine! I imagine there's a fair few rooms left anyway, should be able to get one of the rooms that are left in our flat :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by rb94x
Anyone know what the classic en suite is and the premium en suite? what's the differences?

Hey rb94x,

Classic en suite is u hav a single bed and u hav very little space.

Premium en suite is hav a double bed and u hav more space than the classic en suite.

The third one is a classic studio but I will advise is that first year students shouldn't really get that becuase it comes with its own kitchen.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm in block E too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending