The Student Room Group

Girls who like muscular men are as bad as men who like skinny, big titted women

Noticing more and more women on social networks getting wet over super muscular men who must spend all their time working out for their own vanity.

I used to think guys who were overly obsessed with skinny women with big tits and nice arses were shallow and now 21st Century women are just the same.

Or maybe I shouldn't get annoyed with it because it's normal and women have always been like this?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oh no, people are attracted to things that are attractive.

Somebody call the internet police!
Reply 2
Spiral goes in...

and never comes out.

I do get the link you're making and yes its unfair but as Jindle says, people are generally attracted to things that are attractive so not much you can do about it :dontknow:
'Just as bad' I don't see it as bad. Maybe the wording is bad.
Nothing wrong with tits.
Reply 4
You're jelly
Reply 5
It has to do with taste. I like a guy with a tummy so I can put my face in. Others like a girl with big boobs to put there face in. Who's bad? :colone:
You clearly don't work out.

Spoiler

Original post by yioleleli
It has to do with taste. I like a guy with a tummy so I can put my face in. Others like a girl with big boobs to put there face in. Who's bad? :colone:

You put your face in people's tummies? :lolwut:
Reply 8
Bitter guy makes angry TSR thread...what's new?
There is nothing wrong or bad with people liking what they find attractive :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Original post by Secretnerd123
You put your face in people's tummies? :lolwut:

Of course I do. It's the essence of life.
Reply 11
Fair enough... I'd agree with the skinny (for women) and muscular (for men), but I just wish to point out that we don't choose our breast size. Aaaah, if only....
Original post by spiral87
super muscular men who must spend all their time working out for their own vanity

Maybe they work out because they take pride in their own appearance and in their health? And who are you to say they shouldn't be allowed to? Your cynicism isn't welcome I'm afraid.
Reply 13
Noticing more and more women on social networks getting wet over super muscular men who must spend all their time working out for their own vanity.

I used to think guys who were overly obsessed with skinny women with big tits and nice arses were shallow and now the 21st Century women is just the same.

Or maybe I shouldn't get annoyed with it because it's normal and women have always been like this?

Women get excited by masculine traits and men get excited by feminine traits. What's new, whats the big deal?
What's with the TSR bashing of people finding others physically attractive? Yes, lots of women find muscular men attractive. Yes, lots of men find slim girls with nice arses attractive. Why is perceived as shallow/looked down upon?

If you're so bothered, go to the gym rather than complaining online. Grow up.
Original post by LookIts_Liam
Maybe they work out because they take pride in their own appearance and in their health? And who are you to say they shouldn't be allowed to? Your cynicism isn't welcome I'm afraid.

When does pride become pure vanity though, you can be perfectly healthy and not have large muscles.

Often it it for self esteem issues by thinking it makes you super hot and better than others in many ways.
Original post by Buberries
Fair enough... I'd agree with the skinny (for women) and muscular (for men), but I just wish to point out that we don't choose our breast size. Aaaah, if only....

In fairness a guys ability to get those perfect wash board abs are also partly genetic, though I'd assume less men have quite crooked/uneven etc abs than girls who'd like breasts larger than they have.
Reply 17
Well it's not like I'm unable to pick up women (as I found out recently, I wasn't going to find women by sitting at home on the internet all the time), but it's unfair that women feel inadequate if they have naturally small breasts or they're slightly overweight and now I'm feeling the pressure and inadequacy as a skinny dude.

I've started working out at the gym in the last few weeks but I've done everything from eat healthily to eating garbage and drinking alcohol several nights a week and I'm still a skinny ****er. Can't put the weight on. Female shallowness is now matching males'.

I used to think guys who were overly obsessed with skinny women with big tits and nice arses were shallow and now the 21st Century women is just the same.

Who hurt you?
Original post by JindleBrey
Oh no, people are attracted to things that are attractive.

Somebody call the internet police!

That's not the point. He's making the point that surely if people will call guys shallow for prioritising sexual attraction over most other qualities then aren't girls guilty of the same offence?

Quick Reply

Latest