The Student Room Group

School is ****

How to I cope with the up coming exams?; the stress is getting to me :frown:
Reply 1
make sure you are eating healthily and getting plenty of sleep at night.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
make sure you are eating healthily and getting plenty of sleep at night.

i'm trying but my social life is only just starting to perk up and i do not want to fall behind what people are doing day to day. I STILL WANT TO BE A KID!
Don't try and cram all your revision and revise for hours on ends, I did this and I was a walking stress bag. Take breaks every hour or so, also don't focus on the negatives like 'I'm so bad at history' or whatever :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by calzjames
How to I cope with the up coming exams?; the stress is getting to me :frown:

Don't work yourself too death, make a revision timetable, write down a plan of the topics you are going to revise in a way that they all sort of connect (e.g heart structure, blood circulation, heart diseases). Make sure you do lots of past papers to get used to the type of questions you'll get.

In your timetable, ensure you have time for free time and make sure you get enough sleep each day and also eat healthy.

Also have some confidence. You won't fail.
Reply 5
Original post by kkboyk
Don't work yourself too death, make a revision timetable, write down a plan of the topics you are going to revise in a way that they all sort of connect (e.g heart structure, blood circulation, heart diseases). Make sure you do lots of past papers to get used to the type of questions you'll get.

In your timetable, ensure you have time for free time and make sure you get enough sleep each day and also eat healthy.

Also have some confidence. You won't fail.

thank you this help very much :*
Reply 6
Original post by calzjames
i'm trying but my social life is only just starting to perk up and i do not want to fall behind what people are doing day to day. I STILL WANT TO BE A KID!

well it is up to you to choose your priorities... having a laugh with your mates or improving your mind...

Quick Reply

Latest