The Student Room Group

Decisions about future education... help!

Hi guys/girls I want to quickly decide on whether to go on an apprenticeship at a flight company for 3 years or go to A-Levels I have done some interviews for A-Levels and they have given me offers. Although do you think I should go to an apprenticeship or A-Levels because picking A-Level Physics is a extremely tough subject which I'm really not confident about.

Please leave your suggestions below!

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
I suggest doing the A-Levels. My brother did Physics A-Levels and it was extremely time consuming, but in the end the grades he got, got him into a good uni.
you could always take a break after A-levels and then do the apprentiship afterwards, that way you have both the qualification an dthe experince at the end.

that's just my thoughts and how I'd go about it. :smile:
Original post by paul_bazi
Hi guys/girls I want to quickly decide on whether to go on an apprenticeship at a flight company for 3 years or go to A-Levels I have done some interviews for A-Levels and they have given me offers. Although do you think I should go to an apprenticeship or A-Levels because picking A-Level Physics is a extremely tough subject which I'm really not confident about.

Please leave your suggestions below!

Thanks! :smile:

It depends on what kind of a learner you're like. If you're academic, A Levels are definitely the best answer. If you're more vocational and practical, doing an apprenticeship may be worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest