The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by neal95
You are a great supporter aren't you couldn't even make the cup final when you were no were near selling the allocation

What the hell are you on about?

Birmingham have only been in one cup final of recent history, The Arsenal Birmingham League Cup final, which I was present at and had to buy my ticket second hand for over £100 because we had sold out and I started queuing at 6 in the morning, having driven to Birmingham from Bristol, to get a ticket with 3 away stubs. There was already a massive que when I arrived and they sold out shortly after the ticket desk opened.

I assume because I mentioned the telly you think I didn't go - wrong. I was there, then I watched it back on the TV. Twice. It took me weeks of contacting people and over £200 for ticket and train fair to get there and I can categorically say it was the best moment of my life. Of course you don't care about Birmingham. You don't care so much that you feel the need to make snide comments that cast aspersions on my credentials and dedication as a fan. This is the problem with you Villa fans, you always have to be a bitch about everything. I am having a civil conversation and always you lot feel the need to attack me (You aside Wilfred).

I guess the bit about it not being sold out is some horrible little Vile rumour started to discredit us Birmingham fans. Oh but wait, of course you don't care about us. You just bitch about us constantly - a sure sign that we don't bother you.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by neal95
Villa fans are great we are a bit fickle sometimes granted but you lot from small Heath are so obsessed with us it's unreal we couldn't care less about you lot tbh

All you do is phone up Tom Ross and whinge and boo your own team.

Yup that is why it is one of the most heated derbys in the country and you consistently rip our ground up. You clearly don't care at all.
Yeah but come on St. Andrews is falling apart anyway, it's a ****ing shed.
The last time we did it we actually caused thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

We're trying to do you a favour redferry.
Your lot lobbed flares at us and just generally be a noisy neighbour god knows how you bought obafemi martins lol
Also yes some people are right on here the atmosphere has deteriorated so much since standing had been banned
Fans and atmosphere are two different variables.
Atmosphere is dictated by a clubs circumstance too, even though (correct me if im wrong,) villa still hold a record attendance for a tier 3 team bringing in over 70,000 fans... Thats a lot of will power to create a good atmosphere considering.

Villa park doesnt have the best of atmospheres but our away support is unrivaled, were not the sort of fans that moodily turn up to a game expecting 3points, we expect to lose but we also expect to produce more volume and post match alcohol consumption than the home fans put together utv.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think we could do with a few more songs personally but we're definitely not as bad as some clubs in the league.
Original post by Malevolent
Yeah we did hahaha. Long time ago though. Victoria is hot but Ariana is like in my top 10. :lol:

Add me to the Ariana Grande fan club. She is like a younger, cuter, less tacky, more flirty version of Cheryl Cole.

Spoiler

Reply 68
Original post by Wilfred Little
Yeah but come on St. Andrews is falling apart anyway, it's a ****ing shed.
The last time we did it we actually caused thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

We're trying to do you a favour redferry.

Oh come on don't back this guy up, he is giving you lot a bad name. At no point was I nasty about your club or fans until he waded in bitching.
Reply 69
Original post by neal95
Your lot lobbed flares at us and just generally be a noisy neighbour god knows how you bought obafemi martins lol

And you tore up our entire away end including the toilets.

That is like kicking a homeless person. Yeah so we're not always on the straight and narrow and we don't have the best manners and maybe we made a few mistakes in life, but our finances are terrible and the rest of society has abandoned us to poverty. AND THEN YOU TORE UP OUR GROUND!
Original post by redferry
Oh come on don't back this guy up, he is giving you lot a bad name. At no point was I nasty about your club or fans until he waded in bitching.

I'm only taking the piss lol, all of this is just banter to me. You know I don't hate Blues, or Baggies for that matter.
Add me to the Ariana Grande fan club. She is like a younger, cuter, less tacky, more flirty version of Cheryl Cole.

Spoiler

Oh please

Cheryl Cole in her prime (when Ashley was banging her) was something else.
Reply 72
I'm only taking the piss lol, all of this is just banter to me. You know I don't hate Blues, or Baggies for that matter.

You are a credit to your team.

I'm in angry mode now. As both a woman football fan and a BCFC fan I get soooo much stick!
Original post by Simplythebest...
Oh please

Cheryl Cole in her prime (when Ashley was banging her) was something else.

OK let's be honest we don't need a preference.

None of us could get close to either of them at a bus stop so just enjoy them mate.

Original post by redferry
You are a credit to your team.

I'm in angry mode now. As both a woman football fan and a BCFC fan I get soooo much stick!

I actually know a girl who goes home and away with Blues and is very knowledgeable, with her sister as well. In before it's you :eek:.
Reply 74
OK let's be honest we don't need a preference.

None of us could get close to either of them at a bus stop so just enjoy them mate.

I actually know a girl who goes home and away with Blues and is very knowledgeable, with her sister as well. In before it's you :eek:.

I don't have a sister - I go with my dad and bro. LADS.
The worst are Man U fans. Though that won't be the case if they have a couple more seasons without winning anything as all the glory seekers will hide and stop actively supporting them.
Reply 76
Original post by sr90
No English club even comes close to the fanatics/ultras you get on the continent.

I think this is one reason why I'm much more into football from abroad than football in the UK. It just adds to the whole experience of a match. I really wanted to go to an AIK match before they moved to the Friends Arena. A fantastic old style stadium with great fans, what more could you want? Even though they've moved stadiums i would still love to watch them, especially if it's against Djurgården. But I'm yet to find someone with an interest in going to watch a Swedish football match. :rolleyes:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ra-ra-ra
x

You could have snipped the post you quoted :frown:.
Reply 78
Best:L

West Ham (no bias lol)
Newcastle
Crystal Palace

Worst:
Chelsea
Millwall

Many people tell me that Dortmund fans only became Dortmund after the success lol
Reply 79
You could have snipped the post you quoted :frown:.

I was meant to. All done now. :smile:

Latest