The Student Room Group

Aerospace Engineering - where should I apply?

Hey guys.

I was deadset on going to Bath for Aerospace Engineering, so it was the only university I applied for before the deadline.
Now they've rejected me...

So I have 4 more choices at UCAS. Any suggestions at which universities I should look at?

Currently I am certain I'll apply to Nottingham and Bristol. Which leaves two choices. What about Sheffield und Surrey?
Reply 1
Original post by _Anxious
Hey guys.

I was deadset on going to Bath for Aerospace Engineering, so it was the only university I applied for before the deadline.

So I have 4 more choices at UCAS. Any suggestions at which universities I should look at?

Currently I am certain I'll apply to Nottingham and Bristol. Which leaves two choices. What about Sheffield und Surrey?

Sheffield and surrey are also quite good choices i hear.
Original post by _Anxious
Hey guys.

Can I ask why you only applied to one University? It seems illogical seeing as there is no risk and only reward.
Reply 3
Original post by pleasedtobeatyou
Can I ask why you only applied to one University? It seems illogical seeing as there is no risk and only reward.

As I said, I was deadset on going to Bath.
Besides, it doesn't matter now. What's done is done. Now I have to make the best out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest