The Student Room Group

2014 Hartpury - Veterinary Nursing Science

Hi everyone! :smile:

I received an conditional offer for the FdSc Veterinary Nursing Degree at Hartpury in January and so thought I'd make a thread for anyone who's currently applied and for anyone interested in studying the Veterinary Nursing in September, just abit of a meet and greet really :h: (Hartpury is my first choice for sure!)

So where are you all planning on coming from and has anyone decided on accommodation yet?

I'm going to be travelling from South Wales and considering applying for New Vicarage 11:smile:

thanks guys!

Ella
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey congrats! I've been offered a place on the BSc(Hons). Have you heard any more news yet?
I'm traveling from Pembrokeshire :smile: what part of South Wales are you from? :smile:
Reply 2
Hi Georgia, a major congratulations on getting a place on the Honour's programme!:smile:

I'm currently waiting to hear about the accommodation, but the joining newsletter came through yesterday on the different books, freshers info etc so thats major exciting:biggrin: How about you, any news?

Wahoo, very glad to hear of another Welshie coming :') I'm from the Caerphilly, Gwent area if you've heard of it? It's lovely to meet you!:smile:
Thanks!

Oh cool, have you applied for onsite accomodation at Hartpury?
Yes I got that newsletter too! Better start shopping soon! :smile: can't wait!

I know it's lovely to know there's going to be another Welsh person! (studied at Hartpury last year and never met a single fellow Welshie!)
Yes I've heard of it :smile: have you ever been down to Tenby by any chance?

Lovely to meet you too!
Reply 4
I have indeed, it was the New Vicarage halls :smile: How about you? Would rather be on site for the first year to be honest, it makes it so much easier!

Ah, the shopping is going to be the best bit :biggrin: Oh wow really? That's surprising actually given the driving distance but never the less, I'm thankful for another Welshie :') Funnily enough I have, I tend to go every few years absolutely love it in Tenby :smile:

Hopefully I'll get a facebook group going for Hartpury Veterinary Nurses Honours and Foundation soon, see if we can find more people - can't seem to find anyone:frown:
Yeah I don't blame you, makes it so much easier :smile: the new halls are really nice too!

I'm staying with a family I lived with last year :smile: got a one bed annex that I'm renting off them. Hopefully next year will know a few people to move in somewhere with!

Oh that's fab, I'm about 5 mins outside Tenby! If you're down this summer let us know :biggrin:

That sounds like a plan, I can't seem to find anyone either! Thankful I was able to find you! Diolch :smile:
I'll see if I can find you on Facebook, is your name as it is on here? :smile:
Reply 6
They are pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised thank god! :smile:

Ooh you lucky devil, that sounds really really nice- good luck with moving in! At least you know you've got somewhere to stay this way :smile:

Ahh I'm so jealous :frown: Tenby is absolutely gorgeous, usually go down Saundersfoot way :biggrin: Haha same to you, I've posted on one or two veterinary nurse forums but alas no Hartpury students:frown: My name is saved as Ella Mason on here, If you do happen to find me its a picture of two girls- one in an orange top!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending