The Student Room Group

Revision

I really can't find the motivation to revise anywhere, I'm always too tired or too bored, like even thinking to myself I will fail my a levels isn't helping I just can't bring myself to actually sit down and revise as it always takes too long
Reply 1
It's hard but you will never get this chance again so make the most of it. I regret not doing better and it's the worst feeling ever. Doors have been closed to me because of it.

Can you take yourself away somewhere? Away from the distractions. I live near a country house where I can go with a book and there is nothing to distract me.
Reply 2
Watch a few youtube videos that schools make of students getting their results because they usually only show the people who got good grades. For me that really boosts motivation when I'm running low

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Animaz
Watch a few youtube videos that schools make of students getting their results because they usually only show the people who got good grades. For me that really boosts motivation when I'm running low

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also do the same thing. Look up on YouTube of those receiving their A Level results.

It's most definitely motivating and inspirational.

Quick Reply

Latest