De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Audiology at De Montfort university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Bigwaz01
haha leicester is okay.. but bit boring (but i would say that since i've lived here all my life) and nope no alevels.. I've done an internal transfer :smile:

oh yeah! you mentioned! and yeah i've lived in a small town so i reckon for me it'l be pretty outgoing and an exciting city! cant wait...
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by Bilallallal
Well I was going to do a gap year, but then decided its best if I go whilst I still have my A level routine lol.. Aston rejected me through Ucas extra as they were full! So had to resort to DMU :smile:

aw okay! i dont think dmu is too bad! course seems pretty cool as well! hopefully itl be a good decision for you
nono its not bad, its just Aston is 1 hour closer to my home :wink: & yes hopefullly, for you too!
Reply 63
nono its not bad, its just Aston is 1 hour closer to my home :wink: & yes hopefullly, for you too!

aah yeah i get you! i wish i got in somewhere closer to my house as well! leicester is like 3 hours away!
Same 3 hours, where are you from?
Reply 65
Same 3 hours, where are you from?

Rochdale
Reply 66
Salaam guys got into audiology at dmu , nice to see there's a few lads Aswell !
Congrats.. Where you coming from
Reply 68
salams guys, got a place at dmu for audiology, anyone living at code for definite??
Reply 69
Original post by zara2013
Hi guys,

I've firm'ed DMU too. I'm looking into staying in the code but not 100%.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, if you've stilll not booked anywhere then i've got a room that i need someone to take over the tenancy on, let me know (: x
Reply 70
Original post by cupcake031
Hi, I have also confirmed my firm choice at DMU for audiology, do you know how long the course is for in a year? such as 43 weeks
and been looking at accommodation.

heya, i've got a room in a shared house that desperately needs taking, let me know if youre still looking for accomodation (: x
Reply 71
Original post by Xenax123
I applied here but why is accommodation so expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a really nice room available that is cheaper per week than most halls and is nicer! let me know if you're interested at all, i'm desperate x
Hi guys.. my place at dmu got confirmed for audiology, so glad i found this thread :biggrin: anyone from birmingham... ??
Hi im looking into the code atm.. idk if i should book. Are you staying there...?
Reply 74
I've booked a room there, but I wanna find something cheaper
Alright cool.. yeah i want to book there to but their contracts are too long :/ which one have u booked?
Reply 76
I know they are, tempted to cancel the contract but I have nothing else but I have the 115 per week one its the only one that was available you?
Original post by Sumii95
I know they are, tempted to cancel the contract but I have nothing else but I have the 115 per week one its the only one that was available you?

Yeah i totally know what u mean! I want to book at the code because i dnt really want to commute from bham everyday but the contract lenght puts me off so i think commuting seems like the only option for me atm :/ .. anyways where are u moving from?
Reply 78
Commuting won't be an option for me, I'm moving from bolton, nearly 2 hours and 30 mins away from home :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Sumii95
I've booked a room there, but I wanna find something cheaper
y

hiya,

im looking for someone to take over my contract at code :smile:
as the first instalment has already been paid i am willing for to let someone have it for just £400. plus the deposit you would have to pay to code.

The room is a £115 room therefore you would be getting it for much cheaper, as i have paid a large chunk already.

pm me for details

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending