The Student Room Group

Do you live in the same town/city as any famous people?

title say it all

a Emmerdale actor , and a few non league footballers went to the school i went to and a the Preston Manager and a few Bolton footballers visited my school.

Scroll to see replies

One less since Ronnie Biggs died. Several Premier League footballers live nearby, Arsene Wenger apparently about a mile away, and one of the child actors from 'Outnumbered', who I have seen on occasions.
Reply 2
According to the Wikipedia page of 'notable residents' in my town, we have that guy who used to play Nick off My Family... :dontknow: . Suspiciously, several famous people USED to live here, but they've moved away... :tongue:
Ozzy Osborne
Looked through Wiki for notable people: Warwick Davis, Tom Felton, Andrew Garfield and Alex Kingston (for all you Doctor Who fans :smile: ) They probably don't live here anymore though lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro, the comedienne Karen Dunbar and Neil Oliver from the TV show Coast
There was some young singer guy who i once served at ASDA when he was with his mum was shopping .

She was buying 10 identical "Happy birthday" cards for his fan club. (I asked why she was buying so many cards)

Can't remember the singers name. Similar age/looks to One Direction. Jonnie something? Jamie something? Looked a bit like a mop iirc...
Jack Bodell, former British Heavyweight Champion, born 11 August 1940 in the town where i live
Carl Dickinson, born 31 March 1987 in my town, footballer who plays for English League One club Port Vale F.C.
Reply 8
Brighton is chock full of washed-up celebrities, can't say I've met very many of them though. Spotted Ian McKellan outside a pub once (not that he's washed-up :p:), didn't speak to him though.
Original post by Dez
Brighton is chock full of washed-up celebrities, can't say I've met very many of them though. Spotted Ian McKellan outside a pub once (not that he's washed-up :p:), didn't speak to him though.

I once got harassed by Chris Eubank's brother in Brighton. That was weird/scary. Just started yelling at me about horrible things his brother had supposedly done...

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/954425.eubanks_brother_arrested_for_missing_court/

He seems to be always doing crazy things in Brighton.
Reply 10
The actor, Mark Addy lives in York (or rather a village on the outskirts) and also happens to be my third cousin once removed (which is pretty distant, but there you go).
I have a king here. He didn't want to see William and Kate. Tat's all I can say....:closedeyes:
Rickie Lambert used to live a 30 second walk from me when he played for Southampton. He's at Liverpool now though.
Michael Caine lives in my town:cool:
Sadly not . . . But my friend lives opposite Jo Brand!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, David Haye lives in my town! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ken loach british film director, George Eliot the author, and Peter whittigham the ex premier league footballer for Cardiff lived here
However when I worked in stratford at waitrose, Walter Frey (game of thrones fans) shopped there and he was awesome haha!
Peter Crouch :P
Reply 19
Ewan McGregor

Quick Reply

Latest