The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle 2014 applicants, what is your course fresher?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by KForshaw
AAB what about you? Looking increasingly unlikely i will get those results though and may end up with something like A*BB or ABB, so might have a few telephone calls to make on results day...

I am literally exactly the same. Good luck! Hopefully we will see each other in September :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 61
Mechanical engineering :smile:
Original post by mathsaye
I am literally exactly the same. Good luck! Hopefully we will see each other in September :smile:

Good luck to you too! :smile: Hopefully all goes as planned.
Marine biology
Reply 64
History

However after how the history exam last week went I think newcastle may be getting out of reach , damn you edexcel
Media, communications & cultural studies :smile:
Do you think they'd still accept me for ABB if my offer is AAB? My exams haven't gone as well as hoped

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know people at Newcastle now who got BBC last year with an offer of AAA, didn't even have to ring up clearing and didn't have anything outstanding on the personal statement to boost it, so with grade boundaries getting higher and university applications going down its likely that this year they will give you a place with lower grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catscott94
I know people at Newcastle now who got BBC last year with an offer of AAA, didn't even have to ring up clearing and didn't have anything outstanding on the personal statement to boost it, so with grade boundaries getting higher and university applications going down its likely that this year they will give you a place with lower grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by EshMad
Applied for the PwC course but failed at the interview...hope you get it.:smile: It seems like a great opportunity

I've been offered conditional offer for the Flying Start program. I am an international student
Reply 70
Original post by KForshaw
AAB what about you? Looking increasingly unlikely i will get those results though and may end up with something like A*BB or ABB, so might have a few telephone calls to make on results day...

I am international student and I have also got conditional offer (AAB) for the Flying Start Program. I hope that I will be able to get the grades. Hope to see you in September.
Geographic information science and surveying and mapping science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mathematics :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by KawaKawa

Meee!! where re u from?
Reply 74
Biomedical sciences
Reply 75
International student - Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
What actually is a course fresher?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everybody!!! So I've got a conditional offer for medicine (and I do hope I meet the requirements), and I was just wondering if there was any group on FB for medical freshers? I'd like to get in touch with some of my soon-to-be (hopefully =) ) coursemates... if anybody could let me know that wud be great =)
Reply 78
Architecture anybody!? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
Original post by mengelgin
Hey everybody!!! So I've got a conditional offer for medicine (and I do hope I meet the requirements), and I was just wondering if there was any group on FB for medical freshers? I'd like to get in touch with some of my soon-to-be (hopefully =) ) coursemates... if anybody could let me know that wud be great =)

Medicine here too :P

I'm in the manchester one (Which is now awkward as I didn't firm it xD)

I was looking for a newcastle one too but can't find one, maybe you should start one? :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending