The Student Room Group

So many mods!!

I've never seen so many mods all posting. Have you just come out of a secret meeting discussing your plan to take over the world?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:colonhash:
I wish I was forum famous too :moon:
Original post by curtis871
I've never seen so many mods all posting. Have you just come out of a secret meeting discussing your plan to take over the world?

First TSR, then the world. The Yorkshire empire shall claim TSR as it's own, and will "civilise" the rest of the world
Original post by Silver Arrows
I wish I was forum famous too :moon:

One day, my friend. One day *pats you on head*
Reply 5
Original post by de_monies
First TSR, then the world. The Yorkshire empire shall claim TSR as it's own, and will "civilise" the rest of the world

I always knew you guys were plotting something. Can I help :colone:?
I always knew you guys were plotting something. Can I help :colone:?

First you must prove your allegiance to TSR (And Yorkshire. Mainly Yorkshire)

We'll capture the South & set up a primary base at TSR Headquarters in Brighton, once we have England under control, we'll branch out into Europe. To Victory!

Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt
-
Allus do it fer thissen

Original post by Silver Arrows
We'll capture the South & set up a primary base at TSR Headquarters in Brighton, once we have England under control, we'll branch out into Europe. To Victory!

Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt
-
Allus do it fer thissen

United we are, under one white rose
Reply 9
First you must prove your allegiance to TSR (And Yorkshire. Mainly Yorkshire)

I don't think you can doubt my allegiance to TSR. I turn to it for everything, when lost in London I don't ask people around me for directions I post on TSR, when I have questions about uni's I post, when I'm happy I post, when I'm sad I post, when I'm indifferent I post.

I also love York though I've not visited much of the rest of Yorkshire, if it's all just as nice then I'm happy to pledge my allegiance and probe myself :biggrin:.

Spoiler

United we are, under one white rose

I enjoy the fact that I'm living in Yorkshire but with pure Lancashire blood in me.

It's good to know I'm superior to my neighbours. :colone:
Reply 11
Original post by Solivagant
I enjoy the fact that I'm living in Yorkshire but with pure Lancashire blood in me.

It's good to know I'm superior to my neighbours. :colone:

but clearly Yorkshire is better else you wouldn't choose to move there from Lancashire :tongue:
ROSE.PNG
but clearly Yorkshire is better else you wouldn't choose to move there from Lancashire :tongue:

I didn't choose. I was distraught when I found out I was moving to the white rose.

Red rose and proud.
We need some more trolls in here, there's too many mods, too many many mods...

Posted from TSR Mobile
If my memory serves me correctly, there is a backdoor TSR chat room that's only available for subs and mods....

yep, mods and the riot police look awfully alike...
Reply 17
Original post by Solivagant
I didn't choose. I was distraught when I found out I was moving to the white rose.

Red rose and proud.

Soon the red rose will be eliminated by the mods of TSR :fuhrer:
Original post by majmuh24
We need some more trolls in here, there's too many mods, too many many mods...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 19
hte student room.JPG

"hte student room - its a bit of alright"

Am I in?

Quick Reply

Latest