The Student Room Group

'Should I rent a hotel room?' James Franco, 35, 'hits on British teenager, 17, on Ins

Scroll to see replies

my right hand approves of this thread
Reply 22
Apparently she did get the ego boost...and she does have a BF who commented lmao

All this proves is that sloots gonna sloot

Says far more about the girl than it does Franco
Surely a man like Franco could do much better than that? Nevertheless I stilI find it a bit creepy tbh.
It's legal in both Scotland and New York? I don't see the issue here?
Oh my god why? This is one of the few celebrities I find attractive and now I won't be able to look at him without cringing. Damn you Franco.
Original post by elpistolero7
She's legal.

I still find it hard to believe a fella as good looking and famous and James Franco would be so thirsty for someone who IMO is nothing special in terms of attractiveness. He probably has VS models on speed dial ffs :lol:.

I'm guessing it's an ego thing. "I'll have her just cos I can!" lol.
Reply 28
Kinda funny how a teen girl has James Franco on a leash. Even wrote her name and texted a pic, lol.

Franco could smash any hbbs, but the power of young fresh teen is just too strong
Reply 29
What I can't believe is why James Franco, a well-known celebrity who most girls love, would try it on a 17 year-old 'decent' looking girl, when we all know he could go to a club/bar and go home with the hottest girl there.

I mean, unless he really liked her Scottish accent or she had the body of Kim Kardashian, I don't understand why he would go for her. She isn't the hottest girl out there, but she is good-looking for sure.
Reply 30
Celebrity tries having sex with young attractive female....stop the press!
I would/10

James Franco has done nothing illegal here, she is 17 after all...
Yawn indeed. Nothing really newsworthy, as it's sure to be forgotten in about three days. I'm not familiar with any films that James Franco has been in, so that's probably why, but it all strikes me as a publicity stunt by an aging actor that perhaps isn't all that amazing.
ye it was all legal anyway so it doesn't matter. + He stopped when he found out she was 17 anyway.
Original post by sarah22345
Kinda funny how a teen girl has James Franco on a leash. Even wrote her name and texted a pic, lol.

Franco could smash any hbbs, but the power of young fresh teen is just too strong

lol at this post.

You got some jaded views.
If it was some other ugly 35 year old man everyone would be calling him a pervert...
Reply 36
So whats wrong ??? Its not like he raped her
Reply 37
I swear if it was anyone else all the girls defending him will be saying "omg what a creep!!!!!"

She's definitely not the first girl he'd done this to.
Reply 38
She's pretty but not outstanding, you're famous Franco go and bang a model ffs and one that's your own age, this girl's barely past puberty.
Reply 39
Original post by TheGuy117
If it was some other ugly 35 year old man everyone would be calling him a pervert...

Well she showed interest him, he then showed interest back.

If she showed interest initially to some 35 year old ugly man, and then she showed some back why would i blame the guy?

Lets be honest, he didn't pressure or attempt to persuade her into doing anything and even started saying "bye" to kill the conversion which she was attempting to prolong. Like said she is legal and at a age to make her own decision.

Quick Reply

Latest