The Student Room Group

Law applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
UEA OFFER! Law LLB - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone think I'm likely to get an offer from any of these?
QMUL
Leeds
Exeter
Liverpool
Edinburgh

I've been predicted: A* A A...
I got an offer from QMUL, even though I have an interview on 19th November. Bit confused but so pleased!
Reply 983
Original post by MoHoosen9167
QMUL
Leeds
Exeter
Liverpool
Edinburgh

I've already got offers from Liverpool and Leeds with the same predicted grades. Also applied to Edinburgh and QML, and Newcastle. What did you get at AS?
Reply 984
QMUL
Leeds
Exeter
Liverpool
Edinburgh

I got an offer from Liverpool (as my 5th choice) with predicted grades AAA, so you'll definitely be fine.
Original post by egray09
I got an offer from Liverpool (as my 5th choice) with predicted grades AAA, so you'll definitely be fine.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you send your form in?
Reply 986

I sent mine 14th, received offer 17th
Original post by Imtt2
I sent mine 14th, received offer 17th

Oh, okay. I sent mine in on the 24th so now I'm a bit more at ease.
Reply 988

A week ago today :smile: but I didn't get conformation of my applications until about Wednesday - and I got my offer on Friday.
Original post by Poppy8721
I got an offer from QMUL, even though I have an interview on 19th November. Bit confused but so pleased!

When did you send your application in if you don't mind me asking? I haven't heard anything back from QMUL 😳
3/5 unis conditional offer for LLB with criminology couldn't be happier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 991
Hello guys im a year 10 students and i wish to study Law atvOxford afterbmy A levels, i want to stydy at Oxford because they have a special "program" with the MCC so they have a university cricket club and theyvplay against first class si de which means you can become a professional cricketer and getvyour degree at the same time. So how do you play for the uni team if you are given a place in the uni ? Do you tell them before admission or after? Does it depend on the college? Thanks
Original post by Shahid786
Hello guys im a year 10 students and i wish to study Law atvOxford afterbmy A levels, i want to stydy at Oxford because they have a special "program" with the MCC so they have a university cricket club and theyvplay against first class si de which means you can become a professional cricketer and getvyour degree at the same time. So how do you play for the uni team if you are given a place in the uni ? Do you tell them before admission or after? Does it depend on the college? Thanks

You need to get into Oxford to be on any teams. They won't care at all if you're a good sportsperson when you apply. In fact they won't care at any point. You can pursue all the extra curricular activities you want but your academics are all that matter.

I would also encourage you to look at universities for how good they are at your subject and not the cricket club associations they have given that...well, you're primarily meant to study at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys i need some advice

Where should i apply with my grades?

Gcse: 3A* 6A
As: AABB
A2 predictions: A*AA

Thanks!
Reply 994
Original post by amol_chalis447
You need to get into Oxford to be on any teams. They won't care at all if you're a good sportsperson when you apply. In fact they won't care at any point. You can pursue all the extra curricular activities you want but your academics are all that matter.

I would also encourage you to look at universities for how good they are at your subject and not the cricket club associations they have given that...well, you're primarily meant to study at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But does it depend in which college you are in Oxford?
Original post by sugaratoms
When did you send your application in if you don't mind me asking? I haven't heard anything back from QMUL 😳

I sent if off quite early, 8th October!
Reply 996
Can someone give me all universities/colleges that have an LLB course and which one are the best and why ? And which university would accept anyone easily (to be safe)
Original post by Poppy8721

there's no interview - it's just a formality used across the whole university for all departments - the law department, however, gives no such interviews so relax! You've got a place already!
Original post by Miladrises
Guys i need some advice

Where should i apply with my grades?

Gcse: 3A* 6A
As: AABB
A2 predictions: A*AA

Thanks!

I think you should have 2 A*AA universities
2 AAA universities
1 AAB university
Original post by Alleykat606
there's no interview - it's just a formality used across the whole university for all departments - the law department, however, gives no such interviews so relax! You've got a place already!

what do you mean there is no interview when the poster said he or she has one?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending