The Student Room Group

Law applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bsm_x
Is anyone applying for law a retake? just curious. feel like i'm the only retake applying for law.
does this lower my chances of getting accepted?

I'm currently retaking year 13☺️ I've already got 1 offer from City University, just waiting on my others! We shouldn't be at too much of a disadvantage, did you justify your retakes in your PS?
Reply 1181
Original post by elmward1996
I'm currently retaking year 13☺️ I've already got 1 offer from City University, just waiting on my others! We shouldn't be at too much of a disadvantage, did you justify your retakes in your PS?

noo I didn't do that. didn't think it was necessary...but I haven't submitted it yet. i'm also applying to city :smile:
did you? and if so, did you also put down your previous grades from your retake year in your application form?
Original post by Bsm_x
noo I didn't do that. didn't think it was necessary...but I haven't submitted it yet. i'm also applying to city :smile:
did you? and if so, did you also put down your previous grades from your retake year in your application form?

Yeah, I had to put them all in and then re enter the ones I'm retaking with them saying 'pending'. I'd put a little but in if you can, that way they might not call you in for an interview just to ask you why you decided to retake😊 aha no way, well you'll be absolutely fine there then! Took them under a week to get back to me!
Anyone applied to Oxford, UCL, LSE, QMUL or Nottingham?
Original post by alapalooza

Oxford and Nottingham :biggrin:
Original post by andreastitan

Ooh yay! :biggrin: Which college?
Oxford, ucl and Nottingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yesitsme123
Oxford, ucl and Nottingham!

Have you heard anything back from them yet?

Oxford and lse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachwilko03
Oxford and lse

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you got updates from Oxford?
Original post by Just_asking_you
Have you got updates from Oxford?

Nope just allocated a college. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachwilko03
Nope just allocated a college. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hertford sent me an email during half term holidays saying they'll send the invitation / rejection of interviews anytime before a week to the actual interviews, which is 8 dec - 17 dec
I wish Warwick would send some offers/rejections out soon!! I'm constantly checking my emails
I just got an offer from Exeter! So happy!!
Original post by Missgeehughes
I wish Warwick would send some offers/rejections out soon!! I'm constantly checking my emails

My friend got an offer a few days ago! :s-smilie:
Original post by egray09
My friend got an offer a few days ago! :s-smilie:

I know they've started to do them but it haven't seen loads!
Ooh yay! :biggrin: Which college?

Magdelan :biggrin:
I have an offer from oxford brookes.
Original post by snikutsmullac
I have an offer from oxford brookes.

Do you mean Oxford Brookes? Oxford doesn't give out invites for interviews before late november , nevermind offers (which are sent on january)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending