The Student Room Group

Law applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Itsacliffhannah
Has anyone not had any offers yet? I had my UCAS sent off on the 5th and I have yet to have any offers (not even from my insurance uni Oxford Brooke's)

Im aware Kings and Durham take longer to respond but alot of my friends have been getting offers within days of submitting it :frown:

Haha mate you have a long wait be patent. I sent mine off 2 months ago and haven't heard anything !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Glasgow, Glasgow cali, Aberdeen or Dundee yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andreadance

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received an offer for Law with French from Glasgow about a week ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by robthehero
I received an offer for Law with French from Glasgow about a week ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you sit the LNAT and what were your grades from last year/predicted grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you sit the LNAT and what were your grades from last year/predicted grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't sat the LNAT, and don't intend to, none of my unis require it. My predicted grades are AAB, and my grades last year were CCD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone else get this garbage from UCL yestderday saying they haven't received your LNAT, in addition to their monumental error the day before where they sent out emails to something like 200k people?
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has applied to/or received an offer from the University of Law - Bloomsbury. Can't seem to find anyone that'd applied there! Thank you
Original post by Walkeer_1
Haha mate you have a long wait be patent. I sent mine off 2 months ago and haven't heard anything !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no what I mean is my friends applying for law at the same unis as me have got offers already but sent them off after me!
Original post by bored565
Did anyone else get this garbage from UCL yestderday saying they haven't received your LNAT, in addition to their monumental error the day before where they sent out emails to something like 200k people?

Yeah, I got that too! Don't have a clue what is going on! :laugh:
So far I have an offer from LSE, Kent and Reading. A rejection from Cambridge (didn't want you anyway :K: ). Just waiting on UCL now. I sat my LNAT on the 25th of November so not expecting to hear anything anytime soon.
Has anybody heard from Warwick or Manchester? I applied 3 weeks ago and heard nothing from them, perhaps they are slower with international students?
Original post by lizz124
Has anybody heard from Warwick or Manchester? I applied 3 weeks ago and heard nothing from them, perhaps they are slower with international students?

I applied 3 weeks ago too and still waiting on Warwick. Although I'm not an international student and I don't know how they process the applications. I guess we just have to be patient

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatsherry
I applied 3 weeks ago too and still waiting on Warwick. Although I'm not an international student and I don't know how they process the applications. I guess we just have to be patient

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you happen to know if they have been sending out rejections? I need to know if I have any chance to get in, a personal decision depends on this and I am running out of time.I have 94/100 exam scores for History, Literature and Aristotle's Logic

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an unconditional for law at Glasgow last night!
Has anyone heard from bristol or Nottingham?
Original post by andreastitan
Has anyone heard from bristol or Nottingham?

Yeah, both.
Original post by lizz124
Do you happen to know if they have been sending out rejections? I need to know if I have any chance to get in, a personal decision depends on this and I am running out of time.I have 94/100 exam scores for History, Literature and Aristotle's Logic

No sorry. I haven't seen any on TSR. I really hope not. I have seen quite a few people getting offers this week though so that's making me more nervous :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jb123456
Yeah, both.

with an offer? I have received 'we are still considering your application'
Original post by andreastitan
with an offer? I have received 'we are still considering your application'

Yep, both offers. It was about 3 weeks after my LNAT for both.
does anyone know how long Bristol usually take to reply after submitting your UCAS application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending