The Student Room Group

The TSR Lookbook Thread - POST YOUR FAVOURITE LOOKS!

Premise is really simple. Make as many "looks" as you want, and post pictures of what makes up each one :smile: If you know where the clothes come from, maybe mention that too, though this thread is really about fashion inspiration more than buying the exact items people post.

Both girls and guys most welcome :biggrin: Post whatever style you like too, even exercise clothing (so long as it makes up a full outfit) And if there aren't some trolls posting Speedos I'll be disappointed :holmes:

Made up a quick "spring pastels" look on the spot to illustrate what I mean:

Look 1:

Blue trench coat:

Floral sundress:

Tan heels:

And finally a nice bag:

OK, that was done in like 5 minutes but you guys get the idea.

Have fun! :smile: :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've always wanted a waistcoat of some sort, multi layered and stuff
tumblr_mk2q44AcAy1rdxv6xo2_500.jpga1398dfe82_41DJ7cyoGBL.jpg
Reply 2
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I've always wanted a waistcoat of some sort, multi layered and stuff
tumblr_mk2q44AcAy1rdxv6xo2_500.jpga1398dfe82_41DJ7cyoGBL.jpg

Oh, cool! My boss wears those to work a lot, you can wear them under a blazer too :smile:

Sorry brah - should probably have been clearer though, my bad, the looks are meant to be full outfits, not just individual items (So post some trousers and shoes to go with them maybe?) Soz, don't mean to be a hasslebrah, I think there's already a thread for individual items tho :tongue:
That outfit is gorgeous, I need it :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Serendipitee
x

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by Changing Skies
That outfit is gorgeous, I need it :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :colondollar: I can't remember where all the clothes were from, but I just Google Imaged stuff like "blue trench coat" and "tan heels" because I was in a hurry, so you should be able to find them again. It's the sort of thing I usually wear though, so you can find stuff like that everywhere really :smile:

Feel free to post some new looks! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by alow

Spoiler

N-n-nice colour, I guess... :eek: :zomg:

Reply 7
N-n-nice colour, I guess... :eek: :zomg:

Thank you :colone:

Reply 8
Original post by alow
Thank you :colone:

You're very welcome :tongue: *curtseys*

Reply 9
Oh, cool! My boss wears those to work a lot, you can wear them under a blazer too :smile:

Sorry brah - should probably have been clearer though, my bad, the looks are meant to be full outfits, not just individual items (So post some trousers and shoes to go with them maybe?) Soz, don't mean to be a hasslebrah, I think there's already a thread for individual items tho :tongue:

I'm terrible at choosing complete outfits XD I tend to have people choose them for me, otherwise I'll just wear whatever :')
Mine can vary but is usually around these

I'm terrible at choosing complete outfits XD I tend to have people choose them for me, otherwise I'll just wear whatever :')

You need to stock up on onesies, then, a la Ollie from MIC :teehee:

Original post by So Instinct
Mine can vary but is usually around these

Those are some pretty cool looks, thanks! :smile: One of my friends often wears stuff really similiar to the first outfit, he's quite skinny though so he tends to wear skinny jeans instead.

I don't really do boyfriend/tomboy style but was thinking of trying it out, maybe I'll borrow a few of these actually :beard:
Reply 13
You need to stock up on onesies, then, a la Ollie from MIC :teehee:

wh... *cries*

I'm taking a guess MIC is Made in Chelsea? RUHGUHGHGUHGUHGHRRRHHH

Here's a very generic outfit I wear :P

Spoiler

wh... *cries*

I'm taking a guess MIC is Made in Chelsea? RUHGUHGHGUHGUHGHRRRHHH

Here's a very generic outfit I wear :P

Spoiler

Hehehehe yes :rofl: You should watch it, it's hilarious xD. And don't diss Ollie, he's amazing :teehee:

That is pretty generic yeah, what shoes are you wearing though? (I'm nicking all the guy looks I can on here as I'm trying to de-girlify my style lol :tongue:)
Those are some pretty cool looks, thanks! :smile: One of my friends often wears stuff really similiar to the first outfit, he's quite skinny though so he tends to wear skinny jeans instead.

I don't really do boyfriend/tomboy style but was thinking of trying it out, maybe I'll borrow a few of these actually :beard:

Prefer loose fitting jeans. Can't do skinny.

I like the boyfriend look on girls usually. I've often given the girl I'm in a relationship a baggy t shirt of mine to wear, it's quite nice. Open lumberjack shirt or tied around the waist is usually pretty awesome with a vest in summer.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Hehehehe yes :rofl: You should watch it, it's hilarious xD. And don't diss Ollie, he's amazing :teehee:

That is pretty generic yeah, what shoes are you wearing though? (I'm nicking all the guy looks I can on here as I'm trying to de-girlify my style lol :tongue:)

Some cheap airwalks I picked up from the factory shop :') Want to de-girlify, go to the factory shop :biggrin:
Some cheap airwalks I picked up from the factory shop :') Want to de-girlify, go to the factory shop :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile: I went to their site and they only seem to do menswear, the ladies shoes are quite nice and practical tho :yep:
Reply 18
Thanks! :smile: I went to their site and they only seem to do menswear, the ladies shoes are quite nice and practical tho :yep:

It's one of those shops you're better off visiting in person :tongue: They have a lot of good stuff around if you take the time to look! Just look in a lot of cheap shops, find some comfy clothes - Sorted :biggrin:
Original post by So Instinct
Prefer loose fitting jeans. Can't do skinny.

I like the boyfriend look on girls usually. I've often given the girl I'm in a relationship a baggy t shirt of mine to wear, it's quite nice. Open lumberjack shirt or tied around the waist is usually pretty awesome with a vest in summer.

Yeah, most guys seem to :smile: My friend has really slim legs though so I guess he feels skinnies look better on him.

I was thinking of trying stuff like that, can't really do menswear though as I'm a size 6 and not much more than five foot :ahee: I like checkered shirts and vests though, might see if I can find some ladies ones thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest