The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Summer School 2014 - Nottingham

I guess this is a thread where we can all find out who'll be going and what everyone's going to be doing there.
Some of us might even end up sharing accommodation :tongue:

I'm doing Law and Politics btw

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing Language and Culture Studies! :smile:
Reply 2
Im doing life sciences!:smile:
Reply 3
I'm doing history :smile:
Reply 4
I'm doing life sciences, I live in London though so it will be quite the experience going to Nottingham, can't wait! :biggrin:
It'll be great meeting people from different places :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Is anyone else coming from Manchester? :smile:

I didn't actually know where Nottingham was until I looked it up just now
:ashamed:
Original post by blackwid0w
Is anyone else coming from Manchester? :smile:

I didn't actually know where Nottingham was until I looked it up just now
:ashamed:

I am :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psychology & Philosophy :biggrin:
Reply 9
Hey, I'm doing Psychology and Philosophy too! I'll be coming from Peterborough :smile:
Reply 10
Just realised that some of the different subjects are on different dates! I'm there from the 6th til the 11th of July
Original post by Zazzy1234
Hey, I'm doing Psychology and Philosophy too! I'll be coming from Peterborough :smile:

Woooooooo, hi-5! I'll be coming from London :smile:

Original post by blackwid0w
Just realised that some of the different subjects are on different dates! I'm there from the 6th til the 11th of July ������

Me too :biggrin:
Reply 12
I'm doing engineering, computer science and maths from 20th to 25th July :smile: Congratulations on getting in everyone!
Reply 13
I'll be going from 6th-11th july too, just posted my acceptance forms can't wait :biggrin:
I'm there 20th- 25th July :wink:
Reply 15
I'm not going to Nottingham for Sutton Trust but I have been on the campus for a numerous of occasions and work with them on a regular basis :biggrin:

So if you got any questions about the campus just ask me! :awesome:
I got rejected for geography :frown: such a shame because Nottingham is so beautiful but so far away I don't think I can go to the open day. I got into uniq though but secretly I was hoping for Nottingham
Original post by Leechayy
I'm not going to Nottingham for Sutton Trust but I have been on the campus for a numerous of occasions and work with them on a regular basis :biggrin:

So if you got any questions about the campus just ask me! :awesome:

I wanted to know more about Derby Halls, where we'll be residing for the duration of the summer school. Not sure if you know much about it but I've only seen pictures from the outside.
Reply 18
Original post by Kandybars
I wanted to know more about Derby Halls, where we'll be residing for the duration of the summer school. Not sure if you know much about it but I've only seen pictures from the outside.

I'm not too sure sorry :colondollar:

I'm staying at the exact same hall for the Nottingham Potential Summer School which is earlier than Sutton Trust. I'll tell you all about it then :tongue:
The main thing I want is a shower per room - can't be bothered to share in the morning :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Original post by Leechayy
I'm not too sure sorry :colondollar:

I'm staying at the exact same hall for the Nottingham Potential Summer School which is earlier than Sutton Trust. I'll tell you all about it then :tongue:
The main thing I want is a shower per room - can't be bothered to share in the morning :rolleyes:

For Sutton Trust we have shared bathrooms :frown: We have a sink in our bedrooms though, so at least we can brush our teeth in our rooms I guess :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending