The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Need help, very confused!!

Hey guys, I firmly accepted my offer from Edinburgh uni for Business with Marketing a couple of days ago and I got an e-mail on EUCLID saying this:

'If you have not already done so, please ensure you send us copies of certificates of all your earlier qualifications for verification. Please note that we cannot accept provisional statements of results instead of final certificates or qualifications. As soon as we have checked these earlier qualifications, you have met the conditions of your offer and any outstanding clearance checks, and the status of your application becomes ‘Unconditional Firm’, we can give you access to vital joining information.'

I understand about sending my previous qualifications but what do they mean my offer becomes unconditional firm? If anyone could enlighten me that would be great!

Thanks
Reply 1
Yes, when you get your results in August, you then send them your certs and hey presto you are in! I should imagine. However they haven't made it very clear, ring them if you are unsure, admissions tutors are usually vey nice.
(edited 10 years ago)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by lillith
Yes, when you get your results in August, you then send them your certs and hey presto you are in!

But are they not asking for 'previous qualifications'?
Reply 3
Yes but they are also asking for your status to become unconditionally firm. For this to happen you have to have met your conditions.
Reply 4
Original post by lillith
Yes but they are also asking for your status to become unconditionally firm. For this to happen you have to have met your conditions.

Thank you for your help, still abit confused about what I need to do. Going to try and give them a ring to find out!
Has anyone else got a similar e-mail?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending