The Student Room Group

What are my chances for medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slg60
Well since it isn't approved yet that means you could be pay for a useless degree at 35K a year, right?
O_o

Exactly.
Okay, as for extenuating circumstances - this is an area that's pretty hard for me to explain, as, it happened when I was younger but I'm only coming to terms with it now (from GCSE through til now, I've only recently plucked up the courage to ask for help for my situation - I believe it's known as PTSD?)

Anyway... I know I could have done better with my exams without that situation occurring, but I'm here now. I'll definitely contact the universities and see what they say. I have been looking at all my options, and yes - I have seen people with worse (GCSE's at least) get in.

But I will scout around and see what happens.. :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by LadyEcliptic
Okay, as for extenuating circumstances - this is an area that's pretty hard for me to explain, as, it happened when I was younger but I'm only coming to terms with it now (from GCSE through til now, I've only recently plucked up the courage to ask for help for my situation - I believe it's known as PTSD?)

Anyway... I know I could have done better with my exams without that situation occurring, but I'm here now. I'll definitely contact the universities and see what they say. I have been looking at all my options, and yes - I have seen people with worse (GCSE's at least) get in.

But I will scout around and see what happens.. :smile:

You're very passionate about it, I hope you get in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending