The Student Room Group

Are my A level choices correct?

For my Final year of a level I have chosen the following subjects: English Literature and Spanish. I am having a hard time choosing between Mathematics and Physics. My future aspiration is to study law, which of these are my ideal subjects? I urgently need an answer xx
Either are highly regarded, neither is a 'correct' choice certainly for law. Good luck!
Reply 2
Both are fine: do which you enjoy more (and/or what you will do best in). Even if you change career paths both subjects are regarded as mathematical so there's no problem with having physics instead. Maths may hold something slightly more useful if you do stats modules or stuff, but barely.
Reply 3
Math is certainly better :tongue: but either are equal, I just had awful physics teachers
(I did both, with economics and politics and I do law)
Original post by Zahraa_0203
For my Final year of a level I have chosen the following subjects: English Literature and Spanish. I am having a hard time choosing between Mathematics and Physics. My future aspiration is to study law, which of these are my ideal subjects? I urgently need an answer xx

Both are fine for law. And they are both respected.
Id choose whichever you are best at and think you will better grades in. Also consider which subject you like best.
Original post by Zahraa_0203

If you are good at both of the subjects then I would advise you to take both. This is only if you think you can get good grades with both.

Quick Reply

Latest