The Student Room Group

2 years into my degree, can i still get access to my UCAS personal statement?

what the title says basically.. trying to apply for an internship (which requires me to write 500 words) and i wanna re-use my PS

thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by CLG Aphromoo
what the title says basically.. trying to apply for an internship (which requires me to write 500 words) and i wanna re-use my PS

thanks in advance

try logging into your UCAS first, then come back.
Reply 2
already did.. forgot my password so i sent a request, they said they emailed me but its been half an hour still haven't got anything

i could give them a call but i'm too busy with revision so i'll only follow up on it if there's a guarantee that i can access my personal statement (which is why i'm asking you guys)
Reply 3
Original post by CLG Aphromoo
already did.. forgot my password so i sent a request, they said they emailed me but its been half an hour still haven't got anything

i could give them a call but i'm too busy with revision so i'll only follow up on it if there's a guarantee that i can access my personal statement (which is why i'm asking you guys)

have you called them?
After two years, you really ought to have more interesting, more recent, more relevant and more useful things to say about yourself than you did when you were 17, and so TBH I'm really not sure that recycling your PS is a good idea anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending