The Student Room Group

What do you do when your having a boring day?

You know when you're just having one of those days (or period of days) where you've got nothing to do and feel too lethargic to actually do anything productive?

Just curious - usually I'd be in work on a Sunday so I've achieved absolutely nothing today - most of my friends are working, and I feel a bit crap. I was going to go for a walk earlier, but I ended up starting to tidy the house instead and didnt get very far. Going out later, but i'm still bored now :P

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Play games, watch telly, smoke joints, go to the pub, go play some footy, help your rents with housework or whatever. Just stay active and don't sit down and go 'I'm bored', cause then it'll stick :p:
Reply 2
i actually eat loads of rubbish food and watch the hollyoaks omnibus, something which i should definitely not admit :smile:
Reply 3
jeremy kyle, judge judy, filmfour, the simpsons
Reply 4
why do you think i am online now ? :p:
Reply 5
Watch back to back episodes of either Friends or The OC

8 episodes of Friends today...
Reply 6
: bebored :
Reply 7
alexcutts
You know when you're just having one of those days (or period of days) where you've got nothing to do and feel too lethargic to actually do anything productive?

Just curious - usually I'd be in work on a Sunday so I've achieved absolutely nothing today - most of my friends are working, and I feel a bit crap. I was going to go for a walk earlier, but I ended up starting to tidy the house instead and didnt get very far. Going out later, but i'm still bored now :P

Do sports, or go out and walk around. If you can drive, just take the car and see how far you can go with the music on blast.
Reply 8
Sit and moan...
Reply 9
moan about being bored and how i cant do anything because i have a broken wrist.
Go on TSR!

Also watch C.S.I...and lots of it!
Reply 11
I tend to do housework when I'm having a boring day and perhaps do some baking.
Reply 12
Do something entertaining.
Reply 13
alexcutts
What do you do when your having a boring day?

Boring things, I'd assume.
I listen to 'Being Boring' By Pet Shop Boys :biggrin:
alexcutts

Lately my boredom cure has been playing on Theme Hospital and with my cat :biggrin:

And of course, come on TSR!
Reply 16
Phoenix Dioxide
I listen to 'Being Boring' By Pet Shop Boys :biggrin:

Wow, that is actually quite a boring song. You made me put my Pet Shop Boys album on now ...and people say i have no taste :biggrin: .
Asriel
Wow, that is actually quite a boring song. You made me put my Pet Shop Boys album on now ...and people say i have no taste :biggrin: .

you have taste in my eyes. PSB Rule :biggrin:
Reply 18
Phoenix Dioxide
you have taste in my eyes. PSB Rule :biggrin:

They sure do! ..Now for some Erasure :cool:
Asriel
They sure do! ..Now for some Erasure :cool:

Erasure rule too :biggrin:

got all of erasures and petshop boys albums :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending