The Student Room Group

Film and Television Production at Sheffield Hallam or Film Making at Leeds Met?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me decide between the two unis. I have received and unconditional offer from both of them and visited them for interviews. They both look really awesome, both offering great equipment and services like studios etc. They also some really good opportunities and links to the industry which makes it even harder to choose between the two.

I was wondering if any students/ex-students were able to shed more of an insight into the courses and their time their etc as to help me decide on which to choose.
Reply 1
Original post by circus of value
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me decide between the two unis. I have received and unconditional offer from both of them and visited them for interviews. They both look really awesome, both offering great equipment and services like studios etc. They also some really good opportunities and links to the industry which makes it even harder to choose between the two.

I was wondering if any students/ex-students were able to shed more of an insight into the courses and their time their etc as to help me decide on which to choose.

From what I've heard Sheffield has the better social life.
Original post by 391iady
From what I've heard Sheffield has the better social life.

Its all centralised as well which is pretty awesome.
Reply 3
Its all centralised as well which is pretty awesome.

so are you considering it then?
Original post by 391iady
so are you considering it then?

I am seriously considering it yes. Problem is, Leeds Met looks equally as good, maybe not on the night life aspect perhaps, but both courses seem seriously legit.
Reply 5
I am seriously considering it yes. Problem is, Leeds Met looks equally as good, maybe not on the night life aspect perhaps, but both courses seem seriously legit.

well do a pro and cons list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending