The Student Room Group

UCL Summer Challenge 2014

Is anyone else signing up for the UCL Summer Challenge this year? I couldn't find a thread for it already so I made this. I still haven't written the 250 words for my 'Supporting Statement' and I have no idea what to even include.
Reply 1
Sounds so great! But I go to a private school :/ the engineering looks amazing
Reply 2
Original post by Miso77
Sounds so great! But I go to a private school :/ the engineering looks amazing

So you won't be able to come because of your school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah!
Original post by ratsgosqueak
Is anyone else signing up for the UCL Summer Challenge this year? I couldn't find a thread for it already so I made this. I still haven't written the 250 words for my 'Supporting Statement' and I have no idea what to even include.

I remember hearing about it a while ago, if the deadline hasn't come yet I might apply. I'll have a look :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Miso77
Yeah!

Oh man that sucks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Pabblethefish
I remember hearing about it a while ago, if the deadline hasn't come yet I might apply. I'll have a look :smile:

The deadline for medicine related applications are the 23rd of April and other applications are for the 16th May. More info here if you want :smile:
Original post by ratsgosqueak
The deadline for medicine related applications are the 23rd of April and other applications are for the 16th May. More info here if you want :smile:

Thanks, I don't think I'll apply. I live very far from London but good luck on your application!
Reply 8
Original post by Pabblethefish
Thanks, I don't think I'll apply. I live very far from London but good luck on your application!

Oh okay. Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep i was thinking of applying but haven't gotten down to revising let alone applying for that! :frown:

What course are you applying for?
What do you include in your personal statement? I tried and just can't seem to get it right :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by UnknownAnon
What do you include in your personal statement? I tried and just can't seem to get it right :frown:

Sorry for the late reply (i had exams) but I didn't really write much because the courses I wanted to do were all full so I had to write it again. So I just wrote my choices and that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest