The Student Room Group
I said Newyork because to be shopping there means i need to actualy be there and I already been to London and Paris so i need to try something new! I have never been shppoing in London, i always shop in Reading (where i live) it has the largest concentration of shops in the country, sure there are more shops in london but we have 2 shopping centers 1 of which is huge, and we have 2 main high streets with 100's of shops and its all in a space of a 5 minute fast walk to get from one end to the other.
New York, followed very closely by Milan, but I want to go to all the places on your list!
Reply 3
I assume that you mean if I actually had some money? I'd go to Oddbins in Edinburgh. :P
New York, as i've been to Hong Kong-LOVED IT! can't wait to go back
Reply 5
London! I probably wouldnt get quite as lost and confused
Reply 6
New York :biggrin: .
Reply 7
Hong Kong! :biggrin:
Reply 8
I went to Milan for a day - it wasn't very good, and all the shops seemed few and far between. It was mainly concrete and open spaces.
Reply 9
id love to go shopping in new york
I've shopped in a few of those places and Tokyo was the best by far. There are sooo many places to shop....I bought so much stuff over there...especially from the Harajuku District and from Tokyo Decks and Aqua City in Odaiba....but then again I like that kind of fashion.

Canada is a really good place to get clothes I've found.
Reply 11
New York vs Tokyo

I always shop in London, nothing fantastic here.
Went shopping in NYC on Saturday :smile:
Reply 13
wildfire
Where would you go shopping?

of the cities in the poll, Tokyo...
Reply 14
I'd go to Tokyo

Latest

Trending

Trending