The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

With a turkish girl so yeah
Original post by Anonymous
With a turkish girl so yeah

Astagfurillah brother! What would Allah say! :eek::eek:
Reply 3
I have a couple of muslim friends, I'd say about 20% of them have.
Reply 4
I used to know one muslim girl at uni, she used to even wear the rag yet she was having sex with loads of guys.

I guess for her the uni was an escape of some sort.
Reply 5
If you have then in your opinion was it worth it?
I knew a girl who did in secondary school and I don't think she cared tbh. She was a bit of a slag and wasn't religious at all. I think she had a messed up upbringing now that I think about it, she used to do some dodgy ****e like call up really old guys and talk dirty to them at break :/ :s-smilie:

I don't really think anything of it, you're obviously not following your faith properly if you do it and will be punished for it but it's not for me to persecute you for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I know few Muslims that are sexually active, but I will never judge them. It's their life. :smile:
Nope
Original post by HelloMrCheese
Astagfurillah brother! What would Allah say! :eek::eek:

It was awesome and besides no such thing as Allah.
Reply 10

So.... you're not Muslim?
Original post by txo
I have a couple of muslim friends, I'd say about 20% of them have.

Try 80.
Reply 12
Original post by Mr.Obsessed
Try 80.

Haha some of them follow the religion pretty well actually, but none of the muslims I know follow every rule in the book. I'm not judging, it's their choice :dontknow:
Reply 13
It doesn't surprise me if Muslims do have it before marriage but it's just unheard of

Obviously sex is awesome, it's an evolutionary advantage to gain pleasure out of having sex -it encourages you to procreate.

What there isn't????!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Original post by Knee Grow

When he says there is no such thing as Allah, it is safe to assume that he isn't a muslim.
Reply 15
Obviously sex is awesome, it's an evolutionary advantage to gain pleasure out of having sex -it encourages you to procreate.

When he says there is no such thing as Allah, it is safe to assume that he isn't a muslim.

Ye what this cat says

His contribution seems a bit pointless then as the title of the thread is "Any Muslims actually had sex before marriage?"
Original post by Knee Grow

No but the girl I screwed was and we both had an awesome time.
I know Muslim people who drink, have sex and smoke weed. But they won't touch Pork :lol:.
I'm by no means a exemplary muslim but no premarital sex for me! This hot body is only for the future mother of my children! I just respect my upbringing too much. I don't see the point in meaningless sex.

inb4 YOLO etc etc

Latest

Trending

Trending