The Student Room Group

Student Finance Form - Term Time Address + Moved In To Home Address Earlier

It says enter my term-time address, I've applied to accommodation, however, I don't know my term-time address yet.

Additionally, when I put my home address, instead, it only lets me put the option of moving into my house since 2011, and I've moved into my house earlier than that.

What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by JediArron
It says enter my term-time address, I've applied to accommodation, however, I don't know my term-time address yet.

Additionally, when I put my home address, instead, it only lets me put the option of moving into my house since 2011, and I've moved into my house earlier than that.

What should I do?

Hi, you can change your details/update them at a later date so really you could enter anything as the term time address or put home

Let me know if you need further help :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by murpoh
Hi, you can change your details/update them at a later date so really you could enter anything as the term time address or put home

Let me know if you need further help :smile:

Hi muroph.

It only gives me the option to put when I moved into my home as 2011, at the earliest. I actually moved in to my home in 2006. Should I just put the earliest date possible i.e. 1/1/2011?
Reply 3
Original post by JediArron
Hi muroph.

It only gives me the option to put when I moved into my home as 2011, at the earliest. I actually moved in to my home in 2006. Should I just put the earliest date possible i.e. 1/1/2011?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending