The Student Room Group

How often do you cuddle with other humans?

Do you enjoy it?

How do you ask for a cuddle or do people just come to snuggle with you?

What does cuddling mean to you?

Hmm, maybe I should go and get some cuddles...

Scroll to see replies

Who wouldn't enjoy cuddling?

I don't really ask for one, unless they're busy and I'd be interrupting them (in which case I am basically asking "is it okay if I steal you away from work for a bit").The only person I snuggle with out of the blue is my boyfriend. Any other "cuddling" is mostly hugging for hellos/goodbyes/comforting someone.

Erm. It's just nice. Means intimacy and comfort, I guess?
Cuddles are the most amazing things ever :awesome:
Whenever I can, not with loads of people...the same person :lol: I hug others, but not cuddle.

Cuddles are amazing. :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nah don't do that crap. It's all cheesy Hollywood film stuff, just like love, I don't buy into that ****. It's silly and ridiculous.
Love cuddling :love: I both ask and receive, if I'm asking I just hold my arms up sort of and then I get a big cuddle :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
I love cuddles! I cuddle with my brother and mother (we're a very tactile family), obviously with my boyfriend and also with any willing children/babies.

With the first three, I don't bother asking as I see it as my right to be cuddled as much as I want!!!
Reply 7
Not enough to be honest.

I really like cuddles though, especially when you're feeling rubbish...
Not that often. Honestly does nothing for me. I'll oblige my partner and cuddle her, but really could do without the effort.
Reply 9
Never. It's not necessary.
Reply 10
I reserve cuddles for the other half and our cat... maybe it's me being an introvert but the most anyone else gets is a hug.
Reply 11
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
, but really could do without the effort.

Original post by ryan9900
Never. It's not necessary.

How come?
Original post by kka25
How come?

As I said, It does nothing for me. Gives me no relief, or elation.
Reply 13
LOL @ the boys' responses V the girls'

And I don't even enjoy hugs, let alone cuddles (except with mum hehe, they're the best)
Reply 14
I swear we had this thread yesterday...

Regardless - I only cuddle with my partner, I'm not very touchy-feely with others at all but with him it's the opposite (and he's often the one to instigate, js). We wouldn't really go a day without a good cuddle haha, it's a natural default state for us when in private. As I said on the other thread, it will usually turn into sex/sleep so it's always a good thing...
Reply 15
Cuddles are great, though once in a blue moon for me
Original post by Joyful_soul
Do you enjoy it?

How do you ask for a cuddle or do people just come to snuggle with you?

What does cuddling mean to you?

Hmm, maybe I should go and get some cuddles...

brilliantly worded. haha i love cuddling :3 cuddle with my mum sister and boyfriend. although that does mainly entail me annoyingally lying on top of my mum/sister whilst theyre trying to watch tele :P
Reply 17
Cuddle my partner multiple times during the day though the cuddles when we are drifting off to sleep are my favourite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I enjoy cuddling with a girlfriend, but otherwise it seems kind of awkward. There seems to be a societal, negative stigma surrounding guys cuddling up with other guys and then if they cuddle with a girl you get all of the "there must be something going on" comments.

I don't cuddle with anyone currently and haven't done for about a year now.
Not enough. Best feeling = someone doing this :hugs: unexpectedly, quickest way to make me smile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending